Top tactic got negredo up top and even at 30+ still scoring for fun recomend him to everyone

How can I use filters in my own team? I mean, not in the search for new players..
Thanks in advance!

So any update on the improvements? Know you do your testing but as I said 65 games unbeaten makes me question whether the results can be better

Create a new short list keep it empty and make sure you include your own players by ticking the box.

How can I use filters in my own team? I mean, not in the search for new players..
Thanks in advance!
Create a new short list keep it empty and make sure you include your own players by ticking the box.

So any update on the improvements? Know you do your testing but as I said 65 games unbeaten makes me question whether the results can be better
Just try the new version and see if you like and if you don't go back to the one you like!

When I am chasing a game using the attacking version I have tried increasing the tempo /raising the mentalty etc but any thoughts on an overload strategy to claw a goal back when behind would be appreciated!

Heh, guys I've found an awesome stuff. I'm in the middle of the test and it shows crazy performance… :) if I manage to finish the test in few hours then I'll upload it. ;)

When buying players should I go for matching stats and 2.5 stars or -1 point and 3 stars + ??

DOWNLOAD THE TACTIC -->
TFF EXECUTIONER (ULTIMATE) V1

ultm1.png

Guys, tomorrow I'll add the mirror version and some additional info.

P.S. There are a decent amount changes so I see no point in making the changes list.

Last edited:
Seems a lot more attacking because of the two bombing fullbacks

Heh, honestly, I never pay attention to how attacking or defensive is the tactic the only thing I care about is efficiency of the tactic = your chance to win the match... and I retested twice the new Ultimate version on my testing stand and it performed about 35% better than any previous versions.

DOWNLOAD THE TACTIC -->
TFF EXECUTIONER (ULTIMATE) V1

ultm1.png

Guys, tomorrow I'll add the mirror version and some additional info.

P.S. There are a decent amount changes so I see no point in making the changes list.

Reminder: OIs also were updated recently

bump ;)

Last edited:
going to try the new tactic, just a few questions

1. which foot for the middle striker and which foot for the right striker

2. should the right striker be different type to the middle striker or the same type of player?

3. should both fullbacks be the same or should the left still be a bit more defensive?

thanks and looking forward to trying it, v11 was insane for me

Back