Hah this is cool.. Same OI i supposed ? ;)

Yup... Btw, OIs were recently updated.

going to try the new tactic, just a few questions

1. which foot for the middle striker and which foot for the right striker

2. should the right striker be different type to the middle striker or the same type of player?

3. should both fullbacks be the same or should the left still be a bit more defensive?

thanks and looking forward to trying it, v11 was insane for me

1. It isn't so important but if you have choice then I recommend use the left footed striker on the right side and for the middle striker it isn’t important at all.
2. Nope. They both should be the same type.
3. There are no changes about full backs’ attributes… you need the same type as for the previous versions.

TotalFootballFan9 - can I ask you to upload TFF Executioner Ultimate V1 mirror version please ?

Did we change mentality before difficult games ? For ex. I'm West Brom and will play away vs Chelsea/United/City/Arsenal etc.. so i have to change mentality to counter or stay on standard for all games ?

Can you also post a screenshot where I can find this:

IMPORTANT 4: When you play against 3 Central Defenders formations then during the match you have to remove "Specific Manual Marking" PI from STCR positon(or STCL in the mirror version).

I can't find it since 30mins (even if changed FM language to English...)

And I add my first match with your tactic... I don't have any words ;)

View attachment 288691

Last edited:
I think lower leagues V11 is more stable, defence is all over the place in newer version conceded 5 for the first time in 120 games with this version! May try when my defence is stronger

Yup, STC or AMC shoud take corners.
Ahh, no more DR/DL ? Gonna try this !

Mirror version have broken link :)
I think it's only temporary, it doesnt even have URL link attached..

TotalFootballFan9 - can I ask you to upload TFF Executioner Ultimate V1 mirror version please ?

Did we change mentality before difficult games ? For ex. I'm West Brom and will play away vs Chelsea/United/City/Arsenal etc.. so i have to change mentality to counter or stay on standard for all games ?

Can you also post a screenshot where I can find this:

I can't find it since 30mins (even if changed FM language to English...)

And I add my first match with your tactic... I don't have any words ;)
Haha poor you mate.. There's no more 3 ST tac.. 2 ST is awesome enough !

I think lower leagues V11 is more stable, defence is all over the place in newer version conceded 5 for the first time in 120 games with this version! May try when my defence is stronger
WOW REALLY ???

Last edited:
Guys, I've added the mirror version.

DOWNLOAD THE TACTIC -->
TFF EXECUTIONER (ULTIMATE) V1

ultm1.png

Guys, tomorrow I'll add the mirror version and some additional info.

P.S. There are a decent amount changes so I see no point in making the changes list.

Reminder: OIs also were updated recently

bump

yup unbeaten for 65 league games until that point will re load and play with original v11 and see what the result is!

View attachment 288683
THIS IS V11, look at the teams I am a newly promoted Shrewsbury, they have Soldado, Thorgan Hazard, Ashley Williams, Jordi Amat....... going to continue with V11

Its fully fluid because the formation is the same.....

Reloaded tried again drew 2-2 they had 2 CCCs we had none

Reloaded and went with V11 won 3-1 they had no CCCs or half chances....

Like I said know TFF tests everything fully, but maybe lower teams suit the older version, I mean some people are still using V1

Last edited:
View attachment 801844

Games been going for around 30 months so thats 30 auto saves and 6 saves for when I have had to close my laptop, let me know whether you think thats suspicious

Hmm
Eh nooo mate.. Its just that, i thought it should work better, like what TFF said.. Now i'm just havin second thought of using the tac.. Cause i'm using Newcastle, not big teams with super players..

Like I said could work for others, just not me my unbeaten streak is up to 73 now!

The run is over lost 2-1 to Sheffield Wednesday away from home

75 league games unbeaten.....amazing

Got league games thick and fast now may be losing more.

Back