TFF,

How do you decide your player filters for the tactics?

E.g. Why have you decided to choose a striker having strength being important but not pace or agility?
Additionally why does composure not appear as a filtered attribute?

It hasn't been for me, I've had the best most consistent results using v11.

same for me. i wont use the new ones untill i see alot of succes from others. v11 is just too good :).

Guys, believe me Ultimate V3 easily kicks V11 *** :)

I've already played 169 matches on my testing stand with both versions and V3 is about 35% better than V11.

why does composure not appear as a filtered attribute?

Hmm... many of the filters have composure including the filters for the strikers. You probably just missed it somehow.

Last edited:
Good...
I need a very quick answer...Im Leipzig,playing in UCL,at Chelsea...its 0-2 for me,at Stamford Bridge(awesome,ino),shall i use waste time in the second half,or in the last 20 minutes ?
Thanks ! Waiting...:)

Good...
I need a very quick answer...Im Leipzig,playing in UCL,at Chelsea...its 0-2 for me,at Stamford Bridge(awesome,ino),shall i use waste time in the second half,or in the last 20 minutes ?
Thanks ! Waiting...:)

Heh, mate in order to advise something need to know the strength of your team(CA of the players) and strength of Chelsea(CA of the starting eleven) because I have no idea at what season you are… Also need to know the current Chelsea's formation, condition of your and Chelsea's plyers, how many of your players have been booked and how many subs have left and the most important what result of this match is acceptable for you. :)

I take many factors into consideration when I make such decisions so without this information it's just impossible to give good advise.

Guys, I've update the tactic to V3… tweaked PIs for DR.

I very recommend this update because I'm getting about 15% boost to the performance with it.

bump

i will give it a try with atletico, since def seems so solid. how would you suggest getting the most out of koke and griezman?

if you're keeping arda turan i'd play him at SS, koke could do either CM but with atleti squad i'd probs do him at cm-s, so that means use mirror version and play griezmann as the IF

just my opinion though, but would make most sense with their default squad

It's just hard to believe when you get such good results already will plug v3 in think I'm struggling as I signed a brand new eleven and maybe the chemistry isn't great Iforgot how to check!

Testing leagues don't tell the whole story but I fully respect tff work! I used ultimate v2 and was quite stable like I said I feel my issues are with squad harmony not the tactic itself

Why is people asking if v3 is better than the recent tactics. I dont think TFF9 would update the tactic if not defo after 150 plus testing games !!!!!!!!

So TTF's 150 games test + his results is everything that counts and the only truth? He updates new versions every day and everytime he has better results. some of us had better results untill a older version and after that the newer versions showed lesser results. this doesnt mean there's 1 best version, this does tell us that there's different versions that do very well. for instance v11 is the best tactic i tried this year.

Best eleven; Marchetti, De Silvestri, de Vrij, Cana, Radu, Biglia, Parolo, Mauri, Candreva (as inside forward), Djordjevic and Klose. De Silvestri is a signing from Sampdoria - former Lazio youth player. Candreva and Parolo are doing amazing :-)
View attachment 797043
Could you upload your transfers (in and out) pls ?

Loving the tactics but just a question, while the tactic is giving results my strikers seem to be stunted. In my first season Benteke, Balotelli, Sturridge, Lambert and Ings scored 25 league goals between them.
Still though I find my strikers under-performing. Any idea how I could fix that as I've tried all my usual ways of trying to break a funk.
Studge, Benteke and Lambert left for a combined 100mil and I replaced em with Gotze, Chuba Akpom, Vietto and I have Benzema. I used your filters to find these players aside from Chuba and Vietto who I thought I could mould

I'm using Ultimate V3 at the minute and the issue seems to be continuing, but I originally had it with V10 Attack, V11 attack and V1 Ultimate

Last edited:
Back