Loving the tactics but just a question, while the tactic is giving results my strikers seem to be stunted. In my first season Benteke, Balotelli, Sturridge, Lambert and Ings scored 25 league goals between them.
Still though I find my strikers under-performing. Any idea how I could fix that as I've tried all my usual ways of trying to break a funk.
Studge, Benteke and Lambert left for a combined 100mil and I replaced em with Gotze, Chuba Akpom, Vietto and I have Benzema. I used your filters to find these players aside from Chuba and Vietto who I thought I could mould

I'm using Ultimate V3 at the minute and the issue seems to be continuing, but I originally had it with V10 Attack, V11 attack and V1 Ultimate

have you tried using left footed strikers at STCR (and right footed at STCL until v11) as suggested by TFF? seems to work better for me, more through balls and one-twos in the middle. A star right back with good quickness, dribbling and crossing will also help your strikers score more goals making plays from right flank.

I have Mario Fernandes as my rb and I try to have the players on the right side to take advantage of their preferred foot but still not doing much.

Goals seem to be coming more and more now with V3 so hopefully it continues

Last edited:
Does we have to adapy mentality before every match or stay all the time on standard ? (Ultimate V3)

Hoping to plug v3 in later today first game is a fa cup replay against arsenal who I scraped a win in league against in the last game

@trkyzc
OP says 15.3.0, maybe it works in 15.3.1 maybe not, try it and find out ;)

this tactic is working 15.3.1 ??

You guys should read about those updates .. like what was updated in 15.3 and what was updated in 15.3.1 and try to browse through the thread, because everything is already in here and Same questions are answered like... everyday :)

Guys, I've updated the tactic to V4 and tweaked crosses(PIs and TIs)

Last edited:
Just some SS of my Utd save half way through 1st season. Have trained Valencia and Blind as FBs. Really impressed with how Dybala,Powell,Wilson are developing also!

Back