Got promoted three promotions in a row 18 million budget for pre but Tony wage budget will be a challenge

TTF9, can we get a rar file of the odler versions?

Sorry guys... :( I don't keep the old versions, I remove them when the new version comes out.

Ehh... I never feel sorry that I don't have the old versions because I know that the new version is stronger... I test them no less than 150 games and I keep records about thier performance so it's easy for me to compare them.

Sorry guys... :( I don't keep the old versions, I remove them when the new version comes out.

Ehh... I never feel sorry that I don't have the old versions because I know that the new version is stronger... I test them no less than 150 games and I keep records about thier performance so it's easy for me to compare them.

No worries, i'd do that in my own game, but for people asking it might help.

can u tell me what program u use for testing?
Mate, I use FM15 to test tactics :)

DOWNLOAD THE TACTIC -->
TFF EXECUTIONER (ULTIMATE) V1

ultm1.png

Guys, tomorrow I'll add the mirror version and some additional info.

P.S. There are a decent amount changes so I see no point in making the changes list.

Reminder: OIs also were updated recently
bump ;)

Well here we go once again only one loss and we deserved to lose but people thats only 3 losses in 3 seasons in lower leagues, so thats 138 games and only 3 losses..... that is absolutely crazy, this season we were predicted 13th but we obviously smashed that, once again the points total for the championship was broken as was the scoring record (on the last day) this was all still with V11 cant change from it when it works so well, some games we were giving up CCCs for fun thats why the defence was a lot poorer this year, feel I will concentrate on defenders in the summer! On to the prem 3 back to back promotions with only 3 losses is absolutely unheard of!

View attachment 288620View attachment 288619View attachment 288618

Well here we go once again only one loss and we deserved to lose but people thats only 3 losses in 3 seasons in lower leagues, so thats 138 games and only 3 losses..... that is absolutely crazy, this season we were predicted 13th but we obviously smashed that, once again the points total for the championship was broken as was the scoring record (on the last day) this was all still with V11 cant change from it when it works so well, some games we were giving up CCCs for fun thats why the defence was a lot poorer this year, feel I will concentrate on defenders in the summer! On to the prem 3 back to back promotions with only 3 losses is absolutely unheard of!

Ehh... All my experience tells me that lower leagues and top divisions are totally different beasts. All my tactics worked for me about 30-40% better in lower leagues than in top divisions because players and AI managers are poor in the lower leagues and they aren't able to find and exploit weaknesses in your tactic.

Everything changes when you use your tactic in the high rated top division such as EPL or Liga BBVA. AI managers and players have enough skills to find weak spots in your tactic and crush you…

That's why I don't test my tactics with the lower leagues because it's pointless and I know if my tactic shows strength when I use it with mid/bottom table club in EPL then it will perform just awesome in the lower leagues.

I disagree I feel like the test is the same when you are in those leagues you are playing equal players and managers to your squads ability! Tactics built around top players or premier league players shouldn't work in lower leagues as the quality of the player may struggle with the high defensive line the constant pressing etc! I see your point of view but also believe it's totally wrong, if anything this is a compliment to your tactic, and if you see my other season updates and how many likes they got you will see that other people are more than impressed by the results.

I disagree I feel like the test is the same when you are in those leagues you are playing equal players and managers to your squads ability! Tactics built around top players or premier league players shouldn't work in lower leagues as the quality of the player may struggle with the high defensive line the constant pressing etc! I see your point of view but also believe it's totally wrong, if anything this is a compliment to your tactic, and if you see my other season updates and how many likes they got you will see that other people are more than impressed by the results.

Sure mate... It was just my opinion and it could be totally wrong. :) I just share my experience that's all.

Thank a lot for your tests and feedbacks… I really appreciate it!

Will you ever do a tactic with two wingers?

Maybe one with two wingers and a amc and then two wingers and DMC? or is that formation not nearly as good as this one? :)

btw. will you always recommend to use ultimate V1 instead of the last of your "old" tactic?

Guys, I've updated the tactic. I just noticed that yesterday I uploaded the version without PI "Run Wide With Ball" for the right full back... and only God knows how it works without it. Sorry about that.

Last edited:
Back