I just plugged Ultimate V2 with Newcastle. :)

kodeoekeee.png

Finding ultimate better in prem as well will report back when I have more results

Like i said,this is one of the best FM2015 tactic,maybe the best,and i love your tactic...
In previous version of FM,you had 3 successfull threads,in this year,you have 2...why am i saying this ?! Because i was wondering if you can start another thread,because you're smart and you can make an amazing tactic...
This is only a suggestion,you can move it,but if you have more free time,and if you really want,making a 4231 tactic threaf,that would be really Awesome...
But its ok if you dont...
Best regards !

tff does the left full back in normal tactic be a supporting one besides being with attack duty?

Last edited:
Btw, guys, I'm working on the corner setup right now… It needs to be improved. :S

tff does the left full back in normal tactic be a supporting one besides being with attack duty?

I'm not sure I understand you, mate... can you explain what do you mean?

Btw, guys, I'm working on the corner setup right now… It needs to be improved. :S

I'm not sure I understand you, mate... can you explain what do you mean?

i asked cause in the filters the atributes for the full backs differ from the left to the right fullback. in other words there are two different filters when in ultimate v2 both fullbacks are set to attack . i dont know if i explained mysef well :s

i asked cause in the filters the atributes for the full backs differ from the left to the right fullback. in other words there are two different filters when in ultimate v2 both fullbacks are set to attack . i dont know if i explained mysef well :s

Ahhh... I see... then just use "support" filter for the left full back and "attacking" filter for the right full back.

Very good tactic. Works really fine with my Ipswich team.
But is there anything I can do when I play really good team?
I don't expect to win every match... But I want to eaven the odds a bit against the top-teams.

Guys, I've update the tactic to V3… tweaked PIs for DR.

I very recommend this update because I'm getting about 15% boost to the performance with it.

Bump :D
TFF,do you think V3 Ultimate is better than v11 Attack ?

Last edited:
Back