OI in OP for any version tactic?

For the earlier versions it was DR/DL/MR/ML/AMR/AML mark to opposite foot (right sided players mark to left foot, left sided mark to right) and the same closing down on GKs. I can't remember where the cutoff was though. Either teens or Ultimate V1.

So we just finished an incredible season, remaining not only unbeaten, but winning all fixtures in all competitions. I think the results are good enough to be put on for example of the tactic. I have even changed like 6-7 versions of the tactic during the season, cause u release them too often man. The only unfortunate thing is that we got banned from CL, cause of FFP,though im sure we could have won it with this tactic...

View attachment 287550 View attachment 287549 View attachment 287548
View attachment 287551 View attachment 287547 View attachment 287546

Last edited:
Third season. Total domination in Switzerland. It only remains to win the Champions which I find very difficult.

View attachment 287514View attachment 287513

I am also the selection of Greece. We played not too difficult group. The most difficult opponent was France, but we are much more complicated. We become the first 7 points, but we won the last 6 games and we got into the playoff against Bosnia

View attachment 287496View attachment 287493

As Hertha BSC (first season) ultimate V4 is performing "way" worse than V3 so im switching back to V3 :)

I'm using ultimate V4 with Newcastle(predicted 9th) and it's been just awesome so far :)

Back