Heh :) I'm going to kick PSG's *** and win Ligue 1 with my Olympique de Marseille… I haven't lost a game so far ;)

So we just finished an incredible season, remaining not only unbeaten, but winning all fixtures in all competitions. I think the results are good enough to be put on for example of the tactic. I have even changed like 6-7 versions of the tactic during the season, cause u release them too often man. The only unfortunate thing is that we got banned from CL, cause of FFP,though im sure we could have won it with this tactic...

"cause u release them too often man"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's unstoppable hahahahaha. But ok this is great work. I'm managing Vitória Guimarães, really low budget for transfers or salaries and this tactic is working miracles. There are 6 really hard matches in Liga NOS: FC Porto, Benfica and Sporting, home and away. I've played 5 of these 6 matches so far and got 3 wins and 2 draws, remaining only a match against Benfica home. There's no way we're not being champions. Thank you very much TFF.

I'm gonna start a new season with Arsenal, who would you guys recommend me to buy/sell to set up this tactic?

I'm gonna start a new season with Arsenal, who would you guys recommend me to buy/sell to set up this tactic?

check out my screenshots in the previous posts i got some world class players, who costed relatively cheap

TotalFootballFan9 : Can you test your next version with a mid-table team in a other european country please ?

TotalFootballFan9 : Can you test your next version with a mid-table team in a other european country please ?
View attachment 287137View attachment 287136View attachment 287135View attachment 287134View attachment 287133View attachment 287132View attachment 287131View attachment 287130View attachment 287129

VfB Stuttgart-first season with them 2nd in German Bundesliga and German Cup winners,second season-so far 1st in Bundesliga,UEFA CL winner of my group(Barcelona,Napoli,Basel) now in first elimination fase,German Cup semifinal so far-great tactic

I've been using V4 for 10 matches in my Rangers save and I can honestly say it has the best attacking movement and one touch football I have seen this year, very well done. Several very effective tactics available this year, but this is the prettiest ^^)

I'm finding corners are better if you taken them with the Lb/Rb and change the offer short to default from AMC and STC

i try "TFF EXECUTIONER (BASE) V1" with attack corner und attack throw settings from "hello_kitty V2" :D

for this i change the player instruction from (attacking) MCL to "shot often" (i don't find the option shot from distance) + train the ppm "shot from distance"

Last edited:
i try "TFF EXECUTIONER (BASE) V1" with attack corner und attack throw settings from "hello_kitty V2" :D

for this i change the player instruction from (attacking) MCL to "shot often" (i don't find the option shot from distance) + train the ppm "shot from distance"

It won't work at all. You just waste your time.

Hello kitty’s set pieces work only with 3 strikers formation and it won't work with any other formation.

Ozil is best suited to the player filters
Cazorla fits nicely as well

Your other option would be to retrain Sanchez to play there.
Besides Giroud and Welbeck who would would you buy for Arsenal for the DLF positions?
And the IF: who it be ok with Alexis and Ox or you recommend someone else?

Back