It won't work at all. You just waste your time.

Hello kitty’s set pieces work only with 3 strikers formation and it won't work with any other formation.

oh ok, thanks for save my time ;)

so i can only train the ppm "long throws" for the FBs for a little tweak of the set pieces of "TFF EXECUTIONER (BASE) V1"

Last edited:
so i can only train the ppm "long throws" for the FBs for a little tweak of the set pieces of "TFF EXECUTIONER (BASE) V1"

Mate, I really don't remember at what state and how good were the set pieces at such old version but I'm 100% sure that the set pieces in the latest version is much better because a lot of optimization has been made since. Heh, I don't understand why do you want use such old version...

This really doesn't work for poor lower league teams. i.e. My East Grinstead team in the Conference South. Whether it's too fluid or too demanding for players at this level, I don't know.

It looks like Ultimate(v4) is working well for half decent sides as the multiples of screenshots prove.

I have followed the OP to the letter and everything is fluid. I have now not won in 10 games after a half decent start. I have a long throw expert who chips in but the defenders just seem to lump the ball forward and give away possession.

Is there any chance that you could look at a lower league team and make some tweaks to sure things up?

This really doesn't work for poor lower league teams. i.e. My East Grinstead team in the Conference South. Whether it's too fluid or too demanding for players at this level, I don't know.

It looks like Ultimate(v4) is working well for half decent sides as the multiples of screenshots prove.

I have followed the OP to the letter and everything is fluid. I have now not won in 10 games after a half decent start. I have a long throw expert who chips in but the defenders just seem to lump the ball forward and give away possession.

Is there any chance that you could look at a lower league team and make some tweaks to sure things up?

V11 works well I think

I use v3, with leicester. 4th in the league. Try it

Where would you guys play Walcott? I guess IF would be the the right position... Same for Alexis, do you agree?

I use v3, with leicester. 4th in the league. Try it

Leicester are not a poor team. They might be poor in relation to the other teams in the league but their players are much better than the ones you would find in the Conference and I think that is where the problem is.

I'm going to give v11 a go as that appeared to work in league 2 with Shrewsbury. I haven't seen success lower than that yet.

Back