Leicester are not a poor team. They might be poor in relation to the other teams in the league but their players are much better than the ones you would find in the Conference and I think that is where the problem is.

I'm going to give v11 a go as that appeared to work in league 2 with Shrewsbury. I haven't seen success lower than that yet.
Dude, what team do you manage? :)

Dude, what team do you manage? :)

East Grinstead. We got promotion from the Ryman South (Regional) and currently are trying to challenge for promotion from the Vanderama Conference South. Had a little bit of success with earlier versions but went away for a week and when I came back Ultimate V3 and V4 had been released. Upgraded ( I think from v10) and have had no luck after some early wins. Had some big thrashings too.

East Grinstead. We got promotion from the Ryman South (Regional) and currently are trying to challenge for promotion from the Vanderama Conference South. Had a little bit of success with earlier versions but went away for a week and when I came back Ultimate V3 and V4 had been released. Upgraded ( I think from v10) and have had no luck after some early wins. Had some big thrashings too.

LOL, how did you manage to pick it? I can't find East Grinstead team and the competition where it participates...

LOL, how did you manage to pick it? I can't find East Grinstead team and the competition where it participates...

You have to download a Level12 database which allows you to play at a lot lower level. In real life they just got promoted to the Ryman League from the Sussex County League which means I can spend one less season trying to get promoted.

Is there any chance that you could look at a lower league team and make some tweaks to sure things up?

Hi redblueeagle!

Ultimate V4 should work just fine with any low league team, I mean you will be overarching with any team.

The only reason for poor performance is that CA of your team is much lower than CA of any team in the league you play.

There's a limit how bad your team can be compare to other teams in the league.

View attachment 286605

That's what I call beauty of football :) Half time 9-1 up,finished 11-8 lol,but I have excuse-second team and 15 yo on goal after HT + red card give you a bit of explanation what happened :) Still doin great though-winner of Bundesliga& German Cup,in CL Barca was still too strong for me in quarterfinal 3-3 first game and 0-3 at Camp NouView attachment 286597

We got promotion from the Ryman South (Regional) and currently are trying to challenge for promotion from the Vanderama Conference South.
Here's why your team's performance could take a strong hit after few promotions.

For example, let's take Sky Bet Championship and Sky Bet League 1 and look at the CA of the teams.

Sky Bet Championship, Norwich, predicted 1st, average CA = 128

View attachment 286601

Sky Bet Championship, Rotherham, predicted 24th, average CA = 104

View attachment 286600

Sky Bet League 1, Sheff Utd, predicted 1st, average CA = 102

View attachment 286599

Sky Bet League 1, Crewe, predicted 24th, average CA = 91

View attachment 286598

As you can see if I pick Crewe and manage to get the promotion from Sky Bet League 1 to Sky Bet Championship so in this case Crewe will be extremely weak compare to any team in Sky Bet Championship(even much weaker than the weakest team) and now imagine if you had few promotions in row... and you said no words about the strength of your team compare to other teams the league but this is the most important and I'm sure that your team is much weaker than the weakest team in the league because only in this case you can struggle.

P.S. CA(Current Ability) = It's the amount of points player has to spend on his attributes.

Last edited:
Yup with Shrewsbury, 3 seasons, 3 back to back promotions, only lost 3 games in 3 seasons that was with V11

EDIT: A lot of 3's

Awesome! I'm currently doing it with Portsmouth. So far so good. Beat Birmingham 7-2 in the Cup LOL.

How important is pace and acceleration for the goalkeepers? I'm thinking about Forster, excellent in every area but he's not quick enough under your filter's minimuns

Is V5 coming soon m8?
Mate, at this point it's very hard for me to find any improvements so I wouldn't expect any new version at nearest future... ehhhh... it looks for me that performance of V4 is close to limits what possible to get from this ME.

Hi TTF9.

Will your tactic V4 works on FMC? You told that the OIs are very important so maybe in FMC the potential of the tactic can be lower.

Thanks for the tactic...I think that is maybe the best tactics after the ssheng...

Hi TTF9.

Will your tactic V4 works on FMC? You told that the OIs are very important so maybe in FMC the potential of the tactic can be lower.

Thanks for the tactic...I think that is maybe the best tactics after the ssheng...
What's the ssheng?

Hi TTF9.

Hi!

Sure, it'll work... OIs just give some additional performance boost that's all so if FMC doesn't have OIs than you simply won't get this boost but if AI managers also aren't capable to use OIs in FMC than it could be some kind of compensation.

Last edited:
Hi!

Sure, it'll work... OIs just give some additional performance boost that's all so if FMC doesn't have OIs than you simply won't get this boosts but if AI managers also aren't capable to use OIs in FMC than it could be some kind of compensation.

Thanks again!!! :-)

I want to replace Ospina and then I'll rotate Szczesny with Forster through out the season

David Ospina is 144CA and Fraser Forster is also 144CA so they both are more or less equal and I really see no point in exchanging them.

Yes, It could be that Forster is slight better than Ospina because he has Reflex higher by 1 point, One on One by 2 points and Handling by 3 points but if you aren't going to use him as main GK so why bother at all?

David Ospina is 144CA and Fraser Forster is also 144CA so they both are more or less equal and I really see no point in exchanging them.

Yes, It could be that Forster is slight better than Ospina because he has Reflex higher by 1 point, One on One by 2 points and Handling by 3 points but if you aren't going to use him as main GK so why bother at all?
True true.. And i supposed you're using Arsenal ? Which shouldn't hv prob with HG players...

Back