Guys, I've updated the tactic.

CHANGES:
- changed role and PIs of MCL
- tweaked TIs
- tweaked corner setup

DL should taker the corners(or DR if you use the mirrior version)
is this made just to deal with counter-attack from corner (which reduces its effectiveness), or it simply makes it by some % better ?

Guys, I've updated the tactic.

CHANGES:
- changed role and PIs of MCL
- tweaked TIs
- tweaked corner setup

DL should taker the corners(or DR if you use the mirrior version)

If v7 smashed all of your testing, how could you have tested v8 so quickly to make sure its better?

Earlier you said that you test each update for 150 games before making a decision? How could you have done that in just a day or so?

Whats the main change?

Season 2022/2023
First season with Manchester City and could not be better. In order to get into Champions League. I've only lost one game all season. I won everything. Premier League, FA Cup and Capital One

Barclays Premier League

View attachment 282159

Capital One Cup

View attachment 282158View attachment 282160

FA Cup

View attachment 282161View attachment 282162

England won our group UEFA Nations League A with ease but could not win the tournament and Belgium we eliminated in semifinals

View attachment 282156View attachment 282157

i've gone back to v6 cus v7 & v8 have just wrecked my season lol not to worry

Strange, I love the V8 update.

I changed from V7 to V8 with a week of pre-season left in my long term game and still had 2 friendlies left.
Convincing 5-0 first round cup win against a lower profile side.
Followed by a 0-1 away Bundesliga win in Bayern Munich. My first win ever against Bayern, and away....
It was a little lucky, but well earned. Scored a penalty, but the defense rocked. Efficient tackling and pressing.

And this is after a series of injury blows in pre-season. We traveled to Bayern with 6 first team players out.
And I picked up another long injury in this game.

Followed by a dominant 4-0 home win against Stuttgart.

I just started using this tactic with V6 and V7. I thought I have missed something, because the passing game was boring and the pressing and tackling are non existant.
With V8 I see the best football ever since I started this save.

Strange, I love the V8 update.

I changed from V7 to V8 with a week of pre-season left in my long term game and still had 2 friendlies left.
Convincing 5-0 first round cup win against a lower profile side.
Followed by a 0-1 away Bundesliga win in Bayern Munich. My first win ever against Bayern, and away....
It was a little lucky, but well earned. Scored a penalty, but the defense rocked. Efficient tackling and pressing.

And this is after a series of injury blows in pre-season. We traveled to Bayern with 6 first team players out.
And I picked up another long injury in this game.

Followed by a dominant 4-0 home win against Stuttgart.

I just started using this tactic with V6 and V7. I thought I have missed something, because the passing game was boring and the pressing and tackling are non existant.
With V8 I see the best football ever since I started this save.

who's your box to box midfielder?

So I'm Chelsea fabregas is my cen mid just set his training to box to box and aslong as the attributes match what you recomend he should be ok ??
Yup, Fabregas would work just fine as BBM.

Btw, Guys I've updated PPMs at the OP and removed "Gets Forward Whenever Possible" from the "Bad PPMs" list for BBM... so BBM can have this PPM.

Anyone using V8 yet and had any luck gonna change over tomoz got an fa cup final to play after winning league with 104 point and hazard scoring 50 goals

v7 has been sensational for me since plugging it in yesterday

18 games played

17 wins
1 draw

Its yet to lose it had been incredible

59 goals scored
19 conceded
30 goal difference

I havent dared to change to v8 yet

Ill wait until this fizzes out

I'm a little nervous of the corner change though because I'm scoring so many from them.

I may make the BBM and PI change only, not yet though

v7 has been sensational for me since plugging it in yesterday

18 games played

17 wins
1 draw

Its yet to lose it had been incredible

59 goals scored
19 conceded
30 goal difference

I havent dared to change to v8 yet

Ill wait until this fizzes out

I'm a little nervous of the corner change though because I'm scoring so many from them.

I may make the BBM and PI change only, not yet though
Have faith mate change to V8 ;) Having amazing results with V7 as well only minor changes

Back