Take the new TIs at least ;)

bump

Thats fair enough perhaps the new MCL and TI's

Corners I will think about the current corners are just so good for me as i have an AMC who had long throw trait with 14 lomg throws and 16 for corners

So I score enough that the counter attacks are not a problem.

I'm also sorry but what is PPM's and how do i change them?

Also how to i change manual markings? :)

V7 too inconsistent for me - for example i was 3-0 up until 44 minutes and then lost 4-3! for me, as Sunderland, although champions in 15/16, v11 was the most consistent and steady at the back (with just the back four dropping a tad deeper).

even if my DL only got like 5-6 in skills on corner, should i still let him take it with V8?

Guys, there's a high probability that I'll upload a new tactic today :) and later I'll explain waht stands bihine it ;)

Nice one mate!! Just loaded up a new saved game, hope there is player filter list?:P
**** … It screwed very badly the last part of the test… Sorry mate :S

Ehh… It was the last time I make any announcement before the test is finished...

even if my DL only got like 5-6 in skills on corner, should i still let him take it with V8?

It's good question, mate... I'll try to find solution for that.

**** these ****** corners they drive me crazy! You just can't ignore them because if you do it right then you'll get about 35% of all your goal from corners!

Btw, right now I'm trying to improve the ****** corner setup… (6)

Just stick with V8 just now then?
Yup.

It's good question, mate... I'll try to find solution for that.

**** these ****** corners they drive me crazy! You just can't ignore them because if you do it right then you'll get about 35% of all your goal from corners!

Btw, right now I'm trying to improve the ****** corner setup… (6)

Yup.
Chill brother Chill

Hi! Thanks for this gr8 tatic man! I'm using executioner v8, and I wanna know how do you manage team training, i'm using balanced training and match prep deff and offensive, its this correct? Sorry for poor english, i'm from Brazil.

**** yeah! :) Guys, I finaly managed to make the corner setup that scores about 30% more than any previous setup and I finally satisfied with it... pheww.... :)

I'm uploading it now… ;)

**** yeah! :) Guys, I finaly managed to make the corner setup that scores about 30% more than any previous setup and I finally satisfied with it... pheww.... :)

I'm uploading it now… ;)

can i just say that i ****** love you? hahaha, you keep updating the tactic and making small changes to make it better. this is what i love!

Keep up the good work mmate, you are a hero :) |)

Back