THE TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED

THE FILTERS HAVE BEEN UPDATED

THE ATRIBUTES RECOMMENDATION AT THE OP HAS BEEN UPDATED

CHANGES:
- changed roles and PIs of the strikers
- changed shots setting for the DR(or DL in the mirror version)

IMPORTANT: Guys, pay close attention to the new strikers' attributes. The better they suite the better result you’ll get.

CHANGES:

IMPORTANT: Guys, pay close attention to the new strikers' attributes. The better they suite the better result you’ll get.

bump

Only started a new save the other day hope berradi and costa suit this or should I start again how different are the attributes for other players ??

Changed this a little to counter Man Utd away and it's been working pretty consistently so far. Got the one striker up top in the middle with the SS just behind him to the right to then make 3 in CM. Left CM is CM (a), middle is CM (s) and then pushed the left fb up into the further wb position on WB (d) to cover the space behind the IF and CM (a)

Soooo **** hard to get anything away against Man Utd first season and I'm Spurs!!! Definitely the most consistent way I've found so far to restrict the chances they have but still get some myself :)

So you are going back to F9's? You already used this role in previous versions (V8 attack for example) and then you went back to DLF's. But there were offcourse a lot of other changes since V8 attack. And this makes F9's better again?

So you are going back to F9's? You already used this role in previous versions (V8 attack for example) and then you went back to DLF's. But there were offcourse a lot of other changes since V8 attack. And this makes F9's better again?
The short answer is yes :)

CHANGES:

bump

Last edited:
New update is great.. my strikers (great jovic and good welsh regen) are scoring at least one a game.

Back