The updated shortlist for strikers doesn't give you many too choose from thought costa and berradi would be ok

No base/attacking version any longer? What to do when facing stronger sides? Do I change the mentality of the tactic?

i personally drop it down 1 to 'counter' and it seems to do the trick. but thats just me pal

Tried counter after Barca were 2 goals up after 12 minutes. I turned the match around and won 5-2 at the end. I know it's a small sample size, but I will try this again.

Do you still start with the normal tactic and change if you're being pressured, or do you start with the counter tactic?

i start with counter away at stronger teams. at home i start at standard and take it from there :)

Tactic is great but I forget to remove manual man marking and only managed a draw with Barcelona with it because of manual man marking!

gonna upgrade from V4 to V7 ! :P but can u pls explain, if got red card, we remove AMC, and then who should take corner ? DL/DR ? and what if at the same time we wanna avoid the counter-attack from corner ?

gonna upgrade from V4 to V7 ! :P but can u pls explain, if got red card, we remove AMC, and then who should take corner ? DL/DR ? and what if at the same time we wanna avoid the counter-attack from corner ?
If you get a red card I personally would take of the STCR (F9) - though they both seem to do more than the SS.

Guys, I've updated the tactic.

CHANGES:
- changed role and PIs of MCL
- tweaked TIs
- tweaked corner setup

DL should taker the corners(or DR if you use the mirrior version)

suggestions for a good box to box mid now you've changed the cm to that? i had will hughes there but not convinved hes a b2b mid?

Back