Had navas on transfer list since july, can't get rid of him
Here's a trick you can try… Save the game and offer all your players to AI clubs for 25% of their price(you can chose this option in personal assistant settings)…

After that you'll find which AI clubs interested for your player... and then you just load the game and slowly try to up players' price and eventually you find the optimal level… :)

What do you advice TFF for the starting XI of Olympique de Marseille ? I hesitate for Thauvin and Payet (SS / IF).

Concerning corners, for mirror version, we have to choose the DR for right and left corner, or the STCL should take left corner ?

Thanks for your help and for you work.

What do you advice TFF for the starting XI of Olympique de Marseille ? I hesitate for Thauvin and Payet (SS / IF).

Concerning corners, for mirror version, we have to choose the DR for right and left corner, or the STCL should take left corner ?

Thanks for your help and for you work.

Like IRL
Payet = SS
Thauvin = IF

I don't see it in the opening post, but wasn't there something about the strikers? Right striker left footed, central striker not important which foot. Or isn't it important at all?

No goals from corners yet :P
Yup, it very could be because the new corner setup isn't kind of "exploit" or something like that it's just the best what possible to get from this formation... there are many other formations that allows score more from the corners... heh... but we can't have all we want ;)

I don't see it in the opening post, but wasn't there something about the strikers? Right striker left footed, central striker not important which foot. Or isn't it important at all?
I put some recommendations about this stuff to the attributes recommendation for the strikers at the OP. It's just bottom of the OP.

TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED

CHANGES:

- added the new corner setup and it kicks *** :) in my tests it scored about 30% more than any previous setups.

Only DL or STCR(the right stiker) should take the corners in normal version and DR or STCL(the left striker) in the mirror version.

bump

Last edited:
could anyone recommend a BBM for Barcelona season 1 transfer budget of £20 million

I hesitate for Thauvin and Payet (SS / IF).

Payet is awesome as SS and the left IF.
Thauvin is awesome as the right IF and only good as SS.

Payet is better SS than Thauvin.

For the normal version: DL or STCR take the corners from all sides. Just choose who of them have higher corner atribute.

For the mirror version: DR or STCL take the corners from all sides. Just choose who of them have higher corner atribute.

Is the new tactic on the back burner mate? For now
Ehh... I just had few ideas and decided to try it and it showed really strong performance for the first half of the test and then for the second half it lost badly to V9 so I just dropped it… there's no chance to improve it.

have you tried Treq. up front, TTF? Just wondering your view. They seem to be an all-rounder, despite the description

have you tried Treq. up front, TTF? Just wondering your view. They seem to be an all-rounder, despite the description
If you mean how would Treqs worked in this tactic instead of F9s then I would say they would work Ok... I tired them but F9s are slightly better.

Need advice. Thinking of using this with liverpool.

How is to fit Coutinho, sterling, sturridge, a developed ibe into my front 4? Throw Lallana into that too who has been brilliant.

How does it work in 15.3.1??

thanks for any tips.

How is to fit Coutinho, sterling, sturridge, a developed ibe into my front 4? Throw Lallana into that too who has been brilliant.

thanks for any tips.

Best formation for Liverpool is already somewhere in this topic

thanks for any tips.

No clue on the liverpool part, but this tactic is made for 15.3 so it works great on this patch.

Back