Guys, I've sufficiently redone the tactic and added the new "REBORN" version to the OP.

I've shutdown Armageddon tactic because the new "REBORN" version is stronger.

Also the filters and the attributes profiles at the OP have been updated.

The new REBORN tactic is based on experience I had with Armageddon and previous Executioner versions and REBORN performed about 30% better on my testing stand than Armageddon and the latest Ultimate version of Executioner.

TFF, who takes the corners in REBORN?

Thanks. :)

TFF, who takes the corners in REBORN?

Thanks. :)

Only DL should take the corners in the "normal" version or only DR if you the mirror version.

The corners is the area I'm working on right now to make sure that the tactic has the best possible corner setup… as you can see there's no wide players on the right side and it creates problems.

The current corner setup is very good but I'll look if I can further improve it.

I'm gonna continue using armagedon, i'm having greats results in my save with milan here but this tatic surely gonna be tested.

TFF could you help with a starting 11 with Chelsea with reborn please buddy

I would pick this staring eleven for Chelsea.

View attachment 280547

Sell Ramirez.

Sell Drogba.

Train Cuadrado to play AML position. He has "Competent" rating for it and shouldn't take long he'll get "Accomplished/Natural" for it.

Buy additional striker to rotate with Diego Costa and Loic Remy

Buy additional Box To Box Midfielder to rotate with with Fabregas on BBM position.

Loan/Buy DL to rotate with Filipe Luis.

Loan/Buy DR to rotate with Azpilicueta.

Rotate these players rotate on CM(D) position - Matic/Obi Mike.

Rotate these players on AML position - Hazard/Juan Cuadrado/Willian.

Rotate these players on AMC position - Oscar/Hazard/Willian.

Rotate these players on CD position - Terry/Chaill/Zouma.

Guys, I've sufficiently redone the tactic and added the new "REBORN" version to the OP.

I've shutdown Armageddon tactic because the new "REBORN" version is stronger.

Also the filters and the attributes profiles at the OP have been updated.

bump

Last edited:
reborn workin ok for me so far, i have however removed hard tackles from every player as getting far too many cards. still winning so it hasnt impacted on my results

reborn workin ok for me so far, i have however removed hard tackles from every player as getting far too many cards. still winning so it hasnt impacted on my results

from OP
IMPORTANT 8: In this tactic "Hard Tackle" is set for almost all positions and also TI "Get Stuck In" is actived so you need careful manage "Yellow Cards" during the match and substitute players who's been booked in order to avoid sending off! For example, If you see that your DM or Full Backs have Yellow card and there’s a lot of time to play and result of the match is shaky so in this case I would recommend to substitute player who has been booked in order to avoid possible sending off.

How did reborn do against Armageddon in the 144 game table?

have you got the table like you had for v9 vs Armageddon

EXECUTIONER V1 the best
Season 2023/2024, second season with Manchester City

I won everything. Premier League, Capital One, Fa Cup, Champions League and Community Shield.

Barclays Premier League

View attachment 280376

Capital One Cup

View attachment 280372View attachment 280373

FA Cup

View attachment 280374View attachment 280375

Community Shield

View attachment 280371

UEFA Champions League

View attachment 280364View attachment 280365

And with England, wanted to win Euro 2024, but Italy we eliminated in the quarterfinals. Now we go to Spain

UEFA European Football Championship Qualifiers

View attachment 280366

Euro 2024

View attachment 280367

yes i know mate seen it but id rather just hard tackles removed from PI's to minimise cards anyway, like i say it's made no difference to my results im still winning convincingly

Last edited:
Hi there my friend. First off all, i apreciate your tactics, cheers ;)
Second: On defending free-kicks i see some weakness, you can see that?

Back