Guys, I've updated Waste Time version. There are a decent amount of changes so I won't count them.

I just want to say that this version greatly helps to boost my results and it saves my *** many times during the season. ;)

The links of "Balanced / Defensive Version" and "Attacking Version" do not work

Doing great with V7, but still have an odd match every 5. How are you guys doing with V9?

Guys, I've sufficiently redone the tactic and added the new "REBORN" version to the OP.

I've shutdown Armageddon tactic because the new "REBORN" version is stronger.

Also the filters and the attributes profiles at the OP have been updated.

The new REBORN tactic is based on experience I had with Armageddon and previous Executioner versions and REBORN performed about 30% better on my testing stand than Armageddon and the latest Ultimate version of Executioner.

Last edited:

Guys, I've sufficiently redone the tactic and added the new "REBORN" version to the OP.

I've shutdown Armageddon tactic because the new "REBORN" version is stronger.

Also the filters and the attributes profiles at the OP have been updated.

The new REBORN tactic is based on experience I had with Armageddon and previous Executioner versions and REBORN performed about 30% better on my testing stand than Armageddon and the latest Ultimate version of Executioner.

is it download link new "REBORN" ?

i love your tactics mate, but you should really learn about %. after v1 there's been so many 30% increases that this version is like 9000% better. especially since this tactic has been awesome from the beginning ;).

The two strikers, should I put the left footed on the right like the IF or it doesn't matter?

I just smashed Barcelona 5-0 at home with Valencia using Armageddon. Can it be any better? :-) Can we see your test result?

TFF9 , I see again after my posts (first time was when I suggest you finish with **** executioner version with usless DMC) you come to your senses, and finished with clown shitmagedon. You should appoint me to your personal assistant aka Mauro Tassotti - you seem to be above average inetlligent so you know what to do :D

Last edited:
i love your tactics mate, but you should really learn about %. after v1 there's been so many 30% increases that this version is like 9000% better. especially since this tactic has been awesome from the beginning ;).
hehehe :) as I remember before I mentioned % increase only regard the corner setup but hey! don't break my dream! I like to think that this version 9000% better! :P

TFF9 , I see again after my posts (first time was when I suggest you finish with **** executioner version with usless DMC) you come to your senses, and finished with clown shitmagedon. You should appoint me to your personal assistant aka Mauro Tassotti - you seem to be above average inetlligent so you know what to do :D

Lol :) mate you are too harsh Armageddon isn't that ****** ;)

Back