EXECUTIONER V1 the best
Season 2023/2024, second season with Manchester City

I won everything. Premier League, Capital One, Fa Cup, Champions League and Community Shield.

Barclays Premier League

View attachment 822367

Capital One Cup

View attachment 822379View attachment 822376

FA Cup

View attachment 822373View attachment 822370

Community Shield

View attachment 822382

UEFA Champions League

View attachment 822400View attachment 822397

And with England, wanted to win Euro 2024, but Italy we eliminated in the quarterfinals. Now we go to Spain

UEFA European Football Championship Qualifiers

View attachment 822394

Euro 2024

View attachment 822391

Hi Chatin Is that the original V1 or the reborn v1? Thanks

:) without knowing it I bet it must be the original V! otherwise he could not be playing the year 2023/24 reborn is to new for that but just my opinon

:) without knowing it I bet it must be the original V! otherwise he could not be playing the year 2023/24 reborn is to new for that but just my opinon

maybe he changed to reborn just before the 2023 season......

Can you suggest some AMLs (AMRs), AMC for Newcastle and Hull City 15.3.2?

a couple of my players were moaning about lack of competition for positions, so i bought a couple of cheap players that were transfer listed just to bulk my squad up a bit, one of them was thorgan hazard for £3.5m and he's kinda forced his way into my 1st team, depay got injured for a few months so i put him as inside forward (aml) and he been really good. can play in lots of different positions aswell, so i recommend him.

Thorgan Hazard is the little brother of Eden Hazard I think.
I also have signed him for free 2 seasons ago. He is pretty good in year 2023...

What works better a left footed striker on the left or right striker spot? And the same for a right footed striker

Is there anyone who's using this tactic that is a few seasons that can recomend a cen mid def

Don't post useless rants-they'll be deleted

Last edited by a moderator:
TotalFootballFan - You seem to be making these tactics worse and worse with every single version you slap on here. I remember you doing this in last years FM. The tactic got great and then got worse and worse and worse and nobody could remember which version was actually worth using because you had already overwritten the good versions with 20+ awful versions. Here's an idea for you, develop until the tactic is working really effectively and then....

LEAVE IT ALONE!!!!

I am trying this stupid "Reborn" version with a Man United team that I won the premier league with by 30 points with a previous version yet with this version we are awful. Go back to the drawing board please mate.
It's people like you who drive all the great tacticians away with stupid comments like this

Back