Eye for an eye (14.2) - Tested on Southampton, Roma, Ajax, Atletico, Dortmund, Lille

Have fun with whatever you're doing for 2 weeks!
Haha just the usual stuff, drinking all day, party all night and that. Holidays dude! But in my case, i really need them :P. Thank you!

I''m gonna give V6.9 a try with my league winning Vitesse (dutch premier division)

12th season

Let you know the results
Good! Let me know! Hope you find some success!

Nice tactic mate. Really impressive results!
Yep, thanks, very similar results we had!

I'll test the version 6.9
is the latest version?
Yes, that's the latest version! Let me know how it goes! Good luck!

Enjoying this formation loads atm, picked Liverpool and only made 3 signings (Ji Dong Won, needed cover due to Suarez' suspension, Schneiderlin, as their midfielders aren't good enough imo and Valentin Eyserric as a back up to Coutinho at AM)

View attachment 441725
View attachment 441724

Brilliant season, especially when we were predicted to finish 6th. Unfortunately in the cups I lost at the first time of asking in both (F.A. Cup/League Cup) to Colchester (a, 2-0, F.A. Cup 3rd Round) and to Blackburn on Penalties(a,League Cup, 2nd Round) although idm too much as we won the league and qualified for the CL. Just thought I'd show you my progress and say thanks and well done.

Been testing this for a full season with Southampton. It is very inconsistent imo. I've beat some big teams with it but also lost to teams I should easily be beating.

Enjoying this formation loads atm, picked Liverpool and only made 3 signings (Ji Dong Won, needed cover due to Suarez' suspension, Schneiderlin, as their midfielders aren't good enough imo and Valentin Eyserric as a back up to Coutinho at AM)

View attachment 449305
View attachment 449307

Brilliant season, especially when we were predicted to finish 6th. Unfortunately in the cups I lost at the first time of asking in both (F.A. Cup/League Cup) to Colchester (a, 2-0, F.A. Cup 3rd Round) and to Blackburn on Penalties(a,League Cup, 2nd Round) although idm too much as we won the league and qualified for the CL. Just thought I'd show you my progress and say thanks and well done.
Nice! Good to see that it also works on Liverpool mate! It will only get better as you are going to improve your team, try to keep it smooth with the signings! Good luck and thanks for the feedback!

Anyone have some results with this tactic lately?
I won everything in my recents testing, the guy from above has some results too! Although it depends on the team, it's not a magical tactic but it will be a good one!

Been testing this for a full season with Southampton. It is very inconsistent imo. I've beat some big teams with it but also lost to teams I should easily be beating.
Morale is very important this year, i think it only will get better cause your team know each other now and you will start enjoying that consistence you are looking for, anyways, good luck either ways, if you keep using the tactic or not!

try this tactic on my ManUtd save,& i got Comeback King achievement.

Comeback King!

You won a competitive match after being 2 or more goals down at half-time

i facing Man City for 2 straight game,& 2-0 down for 2 straight game !!
& i win 3-2 in 1st game,2-2 in 2nd one...

great tactic,but no good if always get the Comeback King.

I'm using v6.7 with my WBA in patch 14.1.3 and has a great results!

currently w6 d1 l2, beat Liverpool, Chelsea and MU with more than 2 goals for.

will try v6.9 with the patch and report again, see you

keep on good work mate!

Just tried v6.9 on my save with Academica. Even with tactic not fluid in training, I won 3-4 against Sporting.
Surely I will test it further. Seems an interesting and effective tactic. ;)

try this tactic on my ManUtd save,& i got Comeback King achievement.

Comeback King!

You won a competitive match after being 2 or more goals down at half-time

i facing Man City for 2 straight game,& 2-0 down for 2 straight game !!
& i win 3-2 in 1st game,2-2 in 2nd one...

great tactic,but no good if always get the Comeback King.

Same as always, wait for the tactic to be more fluid, anyways, it's a good result, try to use players with high concentration and determination to avoid that kind of outcomes. Good luck.

I'm using v6.7 with my WBA in patch 14.1.3 and has a great results!

currently w6 d1 l2, beat Liverpool, Chelsea and MU with more than 2 goals for.

will try v6.9 with the patch and report again, see you

keep on good work mate!
That's great mate! It worked better in the last patch, but still, i think you will be enjoying a good season, let me know! Cheers!

Just tried v6.9 on my save with Academica. Even with tactic not fluid in training, I won 3-4 against Sporting.
Surely I will test it further. Seems an interesting and effective tactic. ;)
Never played with Academica, and Portugal was the league that i could'nt test yet, so i'm glad to know that it can work there, let me know how it develops! Cheers mate!

What's your starting 11 with Southampton i'm having a few troubles. Cheers

Not entirely sure, but i think that it was something like this: Boruc; Shaw, Balanta, Lovren, Reivelleire; Wanyama; Ward-Prouse, Schneiderlin; Ram?rez; Lambert and Jay Rodriguez (Osvaldo didn't work for me). Don't hesitate to ask if you need anything! Good luck!

I have found that i'm beating and drawing with teams i have no right too. I.E Arsenal and United.
Then going to an easy home game and drawing or conceding last minute :(

I have found that i'm beating and drawing with teams i have no right too. I.E Arsenal and United.Then going to an easy home game and drawing or conceding last minute :(
You can try changing the pre-match training in those matches, from defensive positioning to attacking or teamwork!

Back