F.a. To investigate babel

Most matches with United and Liverpool he gives the majority and main decisions to United tbf. Babel was having a laugh and the FA have taken it completely the wrong way, idiots.
with exception of the pen. he was very good today. And he generally is good in liverpool united games, think you're being harsh on him

When a footballer openly questions a referee's integrity then I think it's unacceptable.
Bollocks Howard Webb is a disgrace and Ryan Babel may not have had the big enough ******* to say it to the ******* ****** in his face but he was affected by the bullshit from Webb and he registered a immature yet valid complaint

look at our last 5 games against United:

09/01/11 lost 1-0 - referee Howard Webb
19/09/10 lost 3-2 - referee Howard Webb
21/03/10 lost 2-1 - referee Howard Webb
25/10/09 won 2-0 - referee Andre Marriner
14/03/09 won 4-1 - referee Alan Wiley

Bollocks Howard Webb is a disgrace and Ryan Babel may not have had the big enough ******* to say it to the ******* ****** in his face but he was affected by the bullshit from Webb and he registered a immature yet valid complaint

Quite the wordsmith.

with exception of the pen. he was very good today. And he generally is good in liverpool united games, think you're being harsh on him

We'll have to agree to disagree on this one.

To be honest it is worth gettin fined just for the laugh!

AND ITS TRUE!

Andre Marriner and Alan Wiley are both biased to Liverpool.

If Howard Webb officiated 3 games between Chelsea and Wigan, and Chelsea won all 3, would he be biased to Chelsea too?

Hahaha, United fans must see Webb is biased towards them?

If Howard Webb officiated 3 games between Chelsea and Wigan, and Chelsea won all 3, would he be biased to Chelsea too?

Chelsea > Wigan.

so do i especially when the letters are red 8-|
RED > BROWN
Anyway, I lol'd at the picture, but I have to agree with quite a few people in here. Webb shouldn't have been given THIS match. Especially since he has been more than generous with Man United at times. He has made the wrong decision before [World Cup Final.] but I can't comment on today's penalty since I haven't seen it [Internet won't play Youtube videos until after 12am.]

lets to agree to disagree

Man utd fans will stick up for webb no matter how wrong he was

Liverpool fans would hate webb even if he were right

Today however webb was wrong for the penalty it was a clear dive and even united fans should admit that... and the red cars was a red...

end it there your never gunna convince other supporters there wrong cus they support there team and will always stick up for their team

by that logic the other refs must be biased to liverpool....

that means nothing unless you look at all the decisions in the games

We had a good team a couple of seasons ago but i must have missed Howard Webb's cameo...

RYAN, UNITED WEAR THIS SHIRT NOW!!!!

382469_623_Nike_Manchester_United_Home_Jersey_2010_2011_zm.jpg

Usually if a player/manager questions a Ref's ability/bias then they normally get in trouble... He probably thinks that because no words were used that he'll escape punishment

He'll get in trouble but my guess is he'll get a fine that will be significantly smaller than a weeks wages

Funny, but this is showing disrespect to referees, which has to be stopped at every level.

just got back home, seen both decisions on tv and boy we got lucky with the penalty, makes up for some decisons we havent got this season i guess, how ever i thought the tackle on Giggsy in the second half was more of a penalty. Gerrards was a no brainer, dangerous tackle. could have really hurt Carrick.

credit to 'Pool fans today, atmosphere was brilliant! look forward to seeing you at Anfield :)