F1 2010: The Game (PS3/XBOX/PC)

i was referring to *Jones* u *** head!

hes just ****** because his game broke

big fukin deal yis alll need to stop being so fukin **** like fukin thread gestapos

ignorant ****
you've not learnt anything from you last infraction have you?

pack it in all of you.

Lol both of you grow up and shut up before this thread gets closed. Just about to start my third season and ive been offered a contract with Force India, i hope i can get some decent results.

...and what have I done, exactly?

Anyway, great game, currently playing on medium, although its way too easy, just so I can get used to the tracks, then I'll move on to hard. Expert is ridiculous though, tried it and seemed to spin out on exiting every corner... Also hopefully they come out with a patch to sort out the penalty system - notably the whole world ramming you first turn and getting away with it and you nudging someone lightly and getting a 10 second penalty... And getting penalties for blocking/causing collisions after being rammed, the car spinning out, and you being unable to move as you get t-boned by the next 3 cars - how could I have caused that!?

Beep beeep beeeeeeeep

Lawl, Dunc :wub:

Last edited:
i was referring to *Jones* u *** head!

hes just ****** because his game broke

big fukin deal yis alll need to stop being so fukin **** like fukin thread gestapos

ignorant ****

Grow up, and stay on topic, this may be a 'football manager' forum, but this 'thread' is about the 'F1' game on 'Consoles'.

Next person to go off topic gets an e-spank, and not one of the nice ones.

Grow up, and stay on topic, this may be a 'football manager' forum, but this 'thread' is about the 'F1' game on 'Consoles'.

Next person to go off topic gets an e-spank, and not one of the nice ones.

off topic: Can i have an e-spank :p

On topic: I havent seen any of the glitches yet. Hopefully i wont find them lol

It would seem as if certain versions of the game are affected by different bugs. Fortuneatly it seems as if some of the bugs that could cost you races/corrupt saves are advoidable and when Codemasters come out with a patch they will be gone.

how come only my words were beeped out?

Jones and RobsonUtting said worse than i did and they are the culprits who started the flaming.

RobsonUtting your the one who went on a rant and hissy fit over nothing

seems a group people get away with murder on this site and the hypocrisy of them flaming others is ironic

a little more consistancy mods

Please, go jump on the Nick Main bandwagon, and leave us alone.

Back on topic, the glitch where you can't exit practice after completing an R&D objective did not occur when I tried it, but punctures are annoying the **** out of me... How do you avoid them?

how come only my words were beeped out?

Jones and RobsonUtting said worse than i did and they are the culprits who started the flaming.

RobsonUtting your the one who went on a rant and hissy fit over nothing

seems a group people get away with murder on this site and the hypocrisy of them flaming others is ironic

a little more consistancy mods
Stop whining, first sentence i warned you over your general behaviour considering your last ban, and your language was much worse than anyone elses, the second was for all 3 of you.

James, pipe down and stop fanning the flames.

All of you stay on topic and cut the rubbish out or ill have the thread closed

Now that I've had the time to examine the game more closely, there seem to be some very serious cracks in the game mechanics. Apart from the "no safety car" and several annoying bugs, the pre-determined AI lap-times is very wrong on so many levels. Qualifying becomes a lonely chore once you realize the AI cars around you are only there for the sake of being there, and not to actually compete with you.

When it rains, only you seem to be struggling for grip, while the AI drivers are running flawlessly over the kerbs as if it's a dry track. And your "Race Engineer" is pretty much a useless radio chatterbox who can't even accurately tell you the gap between you and your nearest rival, can't even accurately tell you how wet/dry the track is in a changing weather. Plus, there is little to no difference between a 100% AI car performance and a damaged one.

It's the "little" inconveniences like these that takes away from the overall feel of the game. Here's to hoping F1 2011 is a BIG step up from this one.

well after many hours playing F1 2010 I like it, yeah it has a few issues but overall it is a quality driving game. Career mode improves dramatically once you get a top team drive . eFusion's right about the problems theres also no way of comparing your mates lap times when you race online to see how competitive everyone is. heres hoping codemasters will listen to the feedback to improve the next F1 game . It feels like another example of releasing a game knowing there are problems but knowing they can just patch it later... phhfffff

Last edited:
I keep spinning, it is really ******* me off. oO)

Stop accelerating on the rumble strips then, there's no grip there so all you will do by applying the throttle is spin out. Be smoother round the corners, if you're struggling turn on the corner racing line to help you out

those who have it on pc, what controller do you use? I'm using xbox360 controller.

I keep spinning, it is really ******* me off. oO)

Try turning the Traction control up to medium from off until you get a bit of practice, then when you have learnt how to control the car abit more turn it off. Also try not to accelerate until the car is in a straightline. Its very tricky to learn but once you get the hang of it its very rewarding, just dont try and get a bit too confident like i do. So many times ive pushed too hard during a race and ended up spining by accelerating too early in a corner :(.

Try turning the Traction control up to medium from off until you get a bit of practice, then when you have learnt how to control the car abit more turn it off. Also try not to accelerate until the car is in a straightline. Its very tricky to learn but once you get the hang of it its very rewarding, just dont try and get a bit too confident like i do. So many times ive pushed too hard during a race and ended up spining by accelerating too early in a corner :(.

you have to do what real F1 drivers do, ease into the acceleration, so don't just floor it straight away, build it up (if you get me?)

How far is everyone on this game now, and what team are you driving for?

Im on the 13th race, I think it is, Istanbul? Racing with Lotus in the first season.

I borrowed this game off my stepdad last night and i grew up watching F1 but fell out of love with it in my teenage years but this game is very good indeed. I have just finished the Istanbul race and also like you flamindamon i am racing for Lotus. I am currently playing it on Medium level and have won 1 race finishing 2nd once and 3rd once. I think i am currently 6th in the drivers table and 5th in the Contructers. All in all a excellent game.