F1 2010: The Game (PS3/XBOX/PC)

Will probably buy after they release a patch to fix the problems. Got Fifa to buy anyway.

got this from codemasters forum

Caldera
Community Representative

icon1.gif
F1 2010 Patch News
Hi everyone.

We can confirm that we intend to create and release a patch for F1 2010.

This thread will be updated with information as we move through development, testing and release. It will take some time, and sometimes there will even be no news while work is going on, but we'll do our best to keep you as updated as we can. We do appreciate your patience - and your feedback to date.

Current Status:
The development team is currently investigating, going through feedback, and looking at reported issues.

I must admit I wasnt overly impressed with this at first, however it does take some getting used to me thinks. Since, I have started loving this game and it is very good and addictive. Definitely will keep me going till Friday.

So annoying I'm Lotus and I've been stuck on Monaco for ages, its so frustrating! :mad:

looks like nice game ill buy it soon as my xbox 360 is collected and replaced!

just watching footballs highlights today

sunderland manutd looked good open game

steve bruce doing good job since he took over,

back on topic can you make your own team in career mode?

seems it has alot bugs?

looks like nice game ill buy it soon as my xbox 360 is collected and replaced!

just watching footballs highlights today

sunderland manutd looked good open game

steve bruce doing good job since he took over,

back on topic can you make your own team in career mode?

seems it has alot bugs?

wtf does any of that have to do with a formula one game!?

jeeeez. tard.

watching footy highlights as i read here now and i searched for saturday football thread but nothing came up

dont be such a neg

watching footy highlights as i read here now and i searched for saturday football thread but nothing came up

dont be such a neg

Well why not just not say anything about the football?
Football has NOTHING to do with this game. Therefore if you can't find a thread for the football, just don't talk about the football. Its not that hard.

oh shock horror its the end of the world

a member wrote about football all on a football manager forum website

where majority threads primarily are about football hmmm must be so upsetting for the realy uptight people whos games are broken

spanish inquisition witchhunt burn him at the stake how dare he

oh shock horror its the end of the world

a member wrote about football all on a football manager forum website

where majority threads primarily are about football hmmm must be so upsetting for the realy uptight people whos games are broken

spanish inquisition witchhunt burn him at the stake how dare he

Stop acting like a little ******* *****. You posted about football on a football-based forum, yes. IN A THREAD ON AN F1 GAME.
The majority of threads are related to either football or FM... So post in a thread ABOUT football. Not F1.

Oh yeah, and my game works fine, get over yourself, you little *****.

Lol both of you grow up and shut up before this thread gets closed. Just about to start my third season and ive been offered a contract with Force India, i hope i can get some decent results. I rarely get punctures but the last few GPs of my second season i had 1 a race at Signapore, Brazil and Japan :(. Despite the problems though i am enjoying the game its alot of fun.

Last edited:
back on topic, i'm trading this in to get fifa i think :'(

gunna buy again though in a couple of weeks or when i know the patch to fix the bugs is out.
although, i'm hoping i can raise the cash to buy fifa and keep this!

i was referring to *Jones* u *** head!

hes just ****** because his game broke

big fukin deal yis alll need to stop being so fukin **** like fukin thread gestapos

ignorant ****