F1 2010: The Game (PS3/XBOX/PC)

I know me niether, Youtube has filled up with vids since the game was released in the US today, and it has made me want the game even more!

yeah have been watching them mate, game looks awesome!

i havent pre-ordered though, hopefully i wont live to regret it :( lol

Some people who preordered the game recieved theirs today, alot will tomorrow. Zavvi havent dispatched mine yet despite it being advertised on their site that it will be delivered by Friday the release day :(. The game looks amazing and everyone who i know got it today has said it lives up to all the hype and expectation.

I don't know if I'll buy it yet? I haven't bought a F1 Game since F1 Championship Edition (got it free with my PS3) I liked it but if there's a demo I'll download it, but I'll wait and see what the reviews are like, I love F1 way back in the PSone days

also I loving the harcode mode makes it more real (means I'll suck at it :()

I don't know if I'll buy it yet? I haven't bought a F1 Game since F1 Championship Edition (got it free with my PS3) I liked it but if there's a demo I'll download it, but I'll wait and see what the reviews are like, I love F1 way back in the PSone days

also I loving the harcode mode makes it more real (means I'll suck at it :()

Edge 8/10
Eurogamer 8/10
GamesRadar 9/10
IGN 8.5/10
Official PlayStation Magazine
(UK) 9/10
Official Xbox Magazine
(UK) 8/10
VideoGamer.com 9/10

Edge 8/10
Eurogamer 8/10
GamesRadar 9/10
IGN 8.5/10
Official PlayStation Magazine
(UK) 9/10
Official Xbox Magazine
(UK) 8/10
VideoGamer.com 9/10

sound really good, I might pick it up on friday, just hope onlines not as bad as it was in CE

watch out when you play online for people pulling the breaks you just end up smash right in to the back of them the are idiot's doing it all ready i will post a video of online play soon

Unfortuneatly Chris you get that on most online racing games apart from games where races are officially organised. Iracing and league raceing on Gtr evo usually clean. I seriously cannot wait until the postman comes on Friday morning, got to have a few laps around Signapore before first practice starts at 11. And you know the other annoying thing, ive paid for the game and have to wait till friday until i can have it and there are people who wont ever pay for the game and they will have it downloaded by the morning, makes me so angry.

Last edited:
i didn't pre-order this one, hoping i should just be able to go in to town tomorrow and pick it up, really looking forward to it!

---------- Post added at 11:51 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 05:18 PM ----------

What an amazing game, everything i expected and more! Gets a 10/10 for me!

it well sucks that its offline multiplayer wanted to play this game with my brother :mad: that was only reason i got it

The game is absolutely awesome! I personally think its the best F1 game since the old Microprose Grand Prix days. I havent exprienced any of the bugs mentioned and ive played about 4 hours so far. Only annoying thing is the penalty system, i accidently got caught speeding in the pit lane in practice and got a 5 place grid penalty when in real life its a fine. And i got hit by a car in the race and was given a drive through. Other than that the game is immence, but be warned once you start playing youll become addicted to trying to go just that little bit faster on each lap and youll forget about playing FM. :p 10/10 id give it.

Now time to preorder Fifa! Anyone know the cheapest place to buy from?

After completing a few races, I have noticed that a) the only damage I have done to my car is lost the front wing despite going head first in the barriers, b) no one ever retires, you always finish with 24 drivers. Has anyone else found this?

Yes I have found that the damage, considering it is codemasters is pretty poor and the ghost car fault is a bit annoying, apart from that its a very good game

After completing a few races, I have noticed that a) the only damage I have done to my car is lost the front wing despite going head first in the barriers, b) no one ever retires, you always finish with 24 drivers. Has anyone else found this?

Nope at Monaco on the first lap 7 cars retired lol.