F1 2010: The Game (PS3/XBOX/PC)

The thing ive found after playing it for a while is its a great game which is fairly realistic but there are a few things which are very unrealistic. However even with the things wrong its still a brilliant game and im glad i brought it. Anyone whos looking to buy but is unsure yet, rent it for a few days. Hopefully Codemasters will bring out a downloadable update to fix some of the bugs. For their first attempt at making an F1 game i think theyve done fantastically well and i hope they keep the licence for a few seasons.

Can i ask anyone if during the race or qualyfying has anyone had the weather change? On a few sessions ive had 70% chance of rain but it never does.

i bought and downloaded from steam but 8 hours to install ?? oO)

Can someone recommend me a good capture program with no lag?:(

Unfortunately all capture programs lag, if you want something doesn't you will have to buy a capture card.

Try WeGame though.

just bought the game,
chose Lotus, purely on the looks of the car :p

who did anyone else choose?

I chose Virgin, very good actually and apart from certain tracks i cant stay on the track

I chose Lotus too but Trulli is beating me :(
I'm playing on hard difficulty

Last edited:
Nice game. Good balance between arcade and simulation modes. However, the pit-stop bug is pretty annoying. Hope it's patched soon. I'd give it an 8 or 8.5 out of 10 stars.

One other problem is that, for those not using a gaming wheel, the controls(the steering, in particular) can be a pain in the a**. Especially on the Cockpit views. Thus, I play using the Third-Person view and I get better overall handling, making each track a bit more enjoyable.....except for Monaco.

i'm playing on easy atm, and it seems good,
except i'm 6 laps in and i've moved up 10 places? albeit, my engineer keeps telling me to lower the revs as my engine is getting too hot.

another thing is, i'm only running on 50% laps, so will i still have to pit etc?

i'm playing on easy atm, and it seems good,
except i'm 6 laps in and i've moved up 10 places? albeit, my engineer keeps telling me to lower the revs as my engine is getting too hot.

another thing is, i'm only running on 50% laps, so will i still have to pit etc?

even with 20% you must pit

Can someone recommend me a good capture program with no lag?:(

Fraps is good, but memory usage is massive

---------- Post added at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 PM ----------

just bought the game,
chose Lotus, purely on the looks of the car :p

who did anyone else choose?

I chose Lotus as well, on easy, just to see what the game is like, until my wheel is fixed....

I started my career with BMW Sauber a 5 year career. So far I am 8th in the standings. With 96 points. Won 1 race, and finished 3 times on pole position.

Played this in Game today :p. Pretty sick graphics and good gameplay. I will buy it when i get some more monies :p

I started my career with BMW Sauber a 5 year career. So far I am 8th in the standings. With 96 points. Won 1 race, and finished 3 times on pole position.
How'd you get to pick BMW in your rookie year? Which difficulty did you choose?

And also, am I the only one struggling terribly in Monaco? Anyone else? :(

I think it's great. I chose Lotus and am doing well so far. 1st Bahrain, 9th Melbourne, Pole position Malaysia. Playing on medium.

Although I came 5th at Melbourne, for some reason it went down as 9th. **** glitches.
Apart from that though it's great. Love Spa and Interlagos.

BMW Sauber isn't a team anymore?..

BMW Sauber isn't a team anymore?..

well it used to be BMW but its just sauber now

......................................................................................

anyways i chose lotus on hard diffuclty. already won three races with some upgrades. great game

I hate to be a ***** but i want to show off my knowledge so your wrong. The team is still officially known as BMW Sauber :p but you are right they will be called Sauber at the end of the season. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sauber

Im really loving the game at the moment, just finished my first ever wet race and it was incredibly difficult, Big problem i have is the fact once i start playing i dont want to stop, i missed both Real Madrid and Barcas games tonight, and ive been off it for 30 mins to watch MOTD but i want to play again! :p