F1 2010: The Game (PS3/XBOX/PC)

^^
haha same mate i aint stopped playin it all day just stopped for motd.

Nice game. Good balance between arcade and simulation modes. However, the pit-stop bug is pretty annoying. Hope it's patched soon. I'd give it an 8 or 8.5 out of 10 stars.

One other problem is that, for those not using a gaming wheel, the controls(the steering, in particular) can be a pain in the a**. Especially on the Cockpit views. Thus, I play using the Third-Person view and I get better overall handling, making each track a bit more enjoyable.....except for Monaco.
What pit stop bug do you mean

Bug when you come into the pits infront of other cars you pit, but the team holds you until everyone is past in the pitlane. Also there is another pit bug where your team mate gets stuck in the pitbox and dosnt move so you cant pit and another 1 is where the crew put the wrong compound tire on at the stop unless you select the compound yourself.

Bug when you come into the pits infront of other cars you pit, but the team holds you until everyone is past in the pitlane. Also there is another pit bug where your team mate gets stuck in the pitbox and dosnt move so you cant pit and another 1 is where the crew put the wrong compound tire on at the stop unless you select the compound yourself.

2 of them are not bugs. the crew hold you because of the save release rule so the cars don't crash. To set the tire compound you go to tires with the d-pad for x-box and select the compound to put on you have to do that to tell them what tires to put on

Is there a difficulty where it isn't too easy/hard? Something a bit realistic.

I think it's great. I chose Lotus and am doing well so far. 1st Bahrain, 9th Melbourne, Pole position Malaysia. Playing on medium.

Although I came 5th at Melbourne, for some reason it went down as 9th. **** glitches.
Apart from that though it's great. Love Spa and Interlagos.
its not a glitch its either because you hit some1 or you cut to many corners thefore you receive a 10second penalty at the end of the race and if you do it in qualifying you get a 5grid deduction

i really like the game, but it's waaaaaay too easy.
a lotus should not be outpacing/outqualifying a ferrari, i've got it on medium, looks like i'm going to hard and then maybe extreme...

This game is also very good for another purpose and that is taking up time until fifa is released

Medium is too easy.I can't imagine how easy is easy difficulty :O

Downloaded through Steam, can't even get it to run, just says F1 Executable has stopped working.

Tried loads of fixes on Steam support and codemasters.

£30 down the drain, not happy.

Downloaded through Steam, can't even get it to run, just says F1 Executable has stopped working.

Tried loads of fixes on Steam support and codemasters.

£30 down the drain, not happy.
Email steam with screenshots and they should refund you or give you another copy.

does anyone know how you can get tyre wear, and tyre number limits without having to play extreme?

i'm not good enough for extreme yet, even with most driving assists on, purely because it becomes harder to turn? i just want it to be more realistic, so tyre wear and tear etc.

do you have to use the manuel gears on hard or can you turn it back to automatic?

ok, not good enough to use manuel yet, medium is too easy though, lotus outpacing a ferrari on a straight, never happening lol

does anyone know how you can get tyre wear, and tyre number limits without having to play extreme?

i'm not good enough for extreme yet, even with most driving assists on, purely because it becomes harder to turn? I just want it to be more realistic, so tyre wear and tear etc.

anyone?

---------- Post added at 03:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 PM ----------

doesn't matter anymore, figured out how to change the AI difficulty without changing how the car handles...

anyone?

---------- Post added at 03:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 PM ----------

doesn't matter anymore, figured out how to change the AI difficulty without changing how the car handles...

But if I wanted to stay on easy AI difficulty but turn on tyre wear etc, how would i do that?

anyone?

can you stay on medium but make the AI better and turn up the damage?

yeah, you can.
you know when your on career and your in your trailer? you can go to the race weekend,
where it asks what difficulty, how many laps you wanna race etc, click on the difficulty and you can edit stuff :)