Facepack Mega Pack (Information)

• Thread starter MetalHeroChris
  • Start date
  • Replies 219
  • Views 160K
When I've downloaded all the files, it just says "File is (something) or damaged". I have tried 3 times, and it dosen't work. I can extract with Winrar og 7-zip.
Please help me, fellows! :)

You have to download again the file that says that is damaged.

don't see why so many people are complaining, last year it took me about a day and a half to download the torrent, this time it took me 30 minutes and it's not that hard to use the 7 zip program if you know the basics

I cannot unzip this files with winrar...anybody know what i need to unzip these 7 parts ?? Tnx a lot :)

don't see why so many people are complaining, last year it took me about a day and a half to download the torrent, this time it took me 30 minutes and it's not that hard to use the 7 zip program if you know the basics
People complain because they're encountering problems. You would too, if you experience the same problems. Different people use different hardwares, softwares, DL managers, connections, etc. What works perfectly for you might not always be the case for others.

i cannot download the config file. anyone had the same issue???

If I put up a torrent link on this forum would I get banned? I can put an .nfo file in it that credits the makers and everything. I know it says that you can't on their official thread but this is (obviously) a different forum. I only say this because I'm mid-download and it is taking 30mins for each file...this isn't a great idea is it :| Oh well

If I put up a torrent link on this forum would I get banned? I can put an .nfo file in it that credits the makers and everything. I know it says that you can't on their official thread but this is (obviously) a different forum. I only say this because I'm mid-download and it is taking 30mins for each file...this isn't a great idea is it :| Oh well

No, don't post a torrent link. The mirrors Susie have provided are sufficient, I used the Fileplanet links and had no problems and speeds of 700kb/s+

Ok. No problem...you have to admit though, it seems strange that they won't let it happen.

if you actually search the net there are torrents of this megapack already! so there no point in this thread

Well the problem for me with no torrent is I'm a very low speed connection (500kbps or 50KBps). So it's not at all feasible for me to download it of direct links as if at any point my net gets disconnected, hours spent downloading go to waste and the direct links can't be resumed (I'm not paying for premium). So a torrent would have really helped as it solves all such issues for me and I can just leave it on for 16 hours straight and get the download done like it did with the metallic logos megapack .

Ah well I'll use the other facepacks of selected leagues.

Downloaded the 7z files from file front, extracted but 42000 of the 73000 pics are currupt and will not show up in the game, done this 3 times now and no luck. The other links stop halfway through or I have to wait up to an hour before I can download the next part, then still it will not let me.

Im still having trouble about the cutouts. I already have the images and im not sure if I have placed it at the right folder since my game will not load them up. Here is a pic of where I placed it and tell me if there is something im doing wrong. Thanks

dcycuw.jpg

Bahahahahahaha somebody has already uploaded it onto Demonoid, (private tracker-presumably so not many people knew). Anyway, they deleted it *rolls eyes* but then somebody who had downloaded it from Demonoid uploaded it to onto a public tracker (dunno what the original was) and now it is EVERYWHERE. I didn't create any of these, I used google. Neither will I give you the direct links.

However:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=fm+11+mega+facepack

Hope people are happy...

Last edited:
Finally downloaded it all using filefront. Do I have to extract all the 7 parts? The readme file is a bit vague...

Finally downloaded it all using filefront. Do I have to extract all the 7 parts? The readme file is a bit vague...

Just extract the first one will do(part 1).

People complain because they're encountering problems. You would too, if you experience the same problems. Different people use different hardwares, softwares, DL managers, connections, etc. What works perfectly for you might not always be the case for others.

People complain because they're not E-ready, it took me half an hour to download the pack, install 7zip and get the faces in the game. The instructions provided in the original sortitoutsi thread are more than enough to manage...

I think its unfair to critisize those who are requesting a torrent, i myself live in Australia, where the internet is not very good at all. Im sitting on an ADSL 1 line that at its max can download at 150kbs. Downloading 7 biggish files is not ideal for me, a torrent works much better because my current circumstances are different to someone who say live in england. So to everyone out there telling people who want a torrent just to download according to sortitousi, think that not everyone set up at home is exactly like yours