View attachment 253949

August

FC Twente add another young talent to there ranks

Through to Group stages of Euro Cup

3 leauge wins from 4 in opening month

Results

FC Twente 2 1 sc Heerenveen
OG,Bacuna(1)

Had most control over the possesion and chances and always looked to come away with three points, they manager to peg back a goal with around 20 minutes to go with a scary finish to the game, win was main thing.

AZ 3 2 FC Twente

Chadli(1),Bjelland(1)

Hard game, taking the lead early didnt prove enough as they pushed on to pull back 1 and with a 73 minute goal from a set piece from Bejlland we looked like we may sneak away with 3 points but they pulled 2 back with 15 minutes to go and in all fair deserved it, played better than us on the day.

FC Twente 1 0 NEC

Chadli(1)

Chadli's early penalty proved to be the only goal abd give our team the 3 points, created a ton of chances but just couldnt finish them off.

Viktoria Plzen 1 3 FC Twente (Euro Qual. 1st Leg)

De Jong(1),Bjelland(1),Chadli(1)

As we went down 1-0 only a couple of minutes into the match i had a bad feeling it may not be our day but a goal before half time was a delight to me as we atleast had an away goal but we ended up fireing in 2 more in the last 15 minutes.

SC Cambuur 0 5 FC Twente

Vossen(2),Salifu(1),Thiele(1),Fer(1)

We gave the newly promoted side a welcome into the leauge, FC Twente style. Full 90 minutes we were all over them and was pleased for the team as we dont usually get this many goals in a game, although they are a very weak side.

FC Twente 1 0 Viktoria Plzen
(Euro Qual. 1st Leg)
Milambo(1)

Let my youngsters start the match for some game time and was delighted for 16 year old Rolly Milambo who was wanted by the big clubs during pre-season, scored a great goal and gave us the win, will be a future star for the club, along with centre back Marc Andre.

Player of the Month

Nacer Chadli is the stand out man this month, the left winger helped the team get there results this month bagging 3 goals and 2 assists, good start to the season for him.

View attachment 253951

New Youngster

Thought id show you the new yougster ive snapped up, 16 year old who can play both wings wich will be very hand for the way i play, looks like he can turn into a great player too, only cost 400K.

View attachment 253952

September Fixtures

View attachment 253954

Only three games for next month and possibly the group stages of Euro cup, hopefully we don't have many problems and bag nine points out of nine in September, im confident we will.

Do you guys think this year may be my year to win any silverware :)? All type of comments are welcome guys.

Can't see the screen shot of the new wonderkid can you tell me some of his key stats please? :P

Can't see the screen shot of the new wonderkid can you tell me some of his key stats please? :P

Try saving the image in your documents? if not his agility determination are all above 15 and he has a bunch of his attributes around 14-15 like pace, dribbiling, crossing and passing and a few more, he will be useful down both wings which is a boost for the formation i play.

sorry sent wrong player stats there haha!

Last edited:
Try saving the image in your documents? if not his Teamwork, penalty taking and determination are all above 15 and he has a bunch of his attributes around 14-15 like jumping, free kick taking, acceleration agility and a few more, his best role is as a target man.

Let's hope he turns out to be amazing! :)

View attachment 254296

September

Frimpong hands in transfer request

FC Twente are alongside Braga, Lech and FC Midtjylland in group A

New youngster Ulf Saalbach out on long term injury along with Anthong Derouard (whos out on loan)

FC Twente get a massive surprise in the Dutch Cup, are the out? check below to find out..

Results

FC Twente 3 0 Willem II
OG,De Jong(1),Chadli(1)

No real suprises, was in full control at the back as we ran out easy winners with a comftarble 3-0 scoreline.

Braga 1 3 FC Twente

Vossen(3)

As Braga were 1st seed for the competition i was expecting a more challangeing game especially as they were home and scored 14 seconds into the game! but the first 14 seconds was the only real spark they created, Vossen went on to run riot causing them all sorts of problems and bagging his first hatrick for the club in what was a good win.

Capelle 2 3 FC Twente (Dutch Cup 2nd Round)

Vossen(1),Bjelland(1),Tiendalli(1)

Was close to tears in this game, played a weak side expecting no real challange and when they were reduced to 10 men only 9 minutes into the game i was laughing, bot not for long as they scored a penalty and a free kick right before half time, i came out second half all guns blazing to pull this game back and Vossen pulled 1 back with 30 minutes to go, then we scored from a set piece on the 80th minute to take it into extra time when we managed to grab a late goal witch wasnt even a shot, it was a cross lol! massive relief that we qualified but a massive wake up call to me, my back-up players are shocking!

FC Twente 1 1 Sparta

Douglas(1)

Was another poor game and was really dissapointed as i rested about 5 key players to ensure id win this game but we couldnt finish our chances and we had to pull it back to 1-1 as we were trailing, if we had won we would of gone first wich also really annoyed me, poor result.

Player of the Month

Has to go to Jelle Vossen, been close to winning player of the month a few times but was always just lacking the edge slightly but he proved this month he has goals in him and assists! with 4 goals this month and the force upfront he had a fantastic month.

View attachment 254292

October Fixtures

View attachment 254294

Please leave comments as im curious as to if you guys are enjoying the posts.

Still enjoying it mate :) keep it up, shame about the youngster and Frimpong being an idiot

Still enjoying it mate :) keep it up, shame about the youngster and Frimpong being an idiot

Cheers buddy :), yeah hopefully i dont get to many more issues, Frimpong is just a ******, said he wanted to leave as he wanted first team football when i was giving him it lol!

Cheers buddy :), yeah hopefully i dont get to many more issues, Frimpong is just a ******, said he wanted to leave as he wanted first team football when i was giving him it lol!
HAHA sounds like something Frimpong would say tbh

View attachment 254413

October

Another injury blow as another young superstar, Rolly Milambo is out for 6 months with a broken leg!

FC Twente record a new record, 13 game unbeaten run

Dutch Cup provides yet another scary match for FC Twente

Results

FC Twente 3 FC Midtjylland (Euro Cup Group A)
Albin(1),Vossen(1),Bjelland(1)

Another solid win in Group A wich points us firmly on top of the group, no real suprises this game came out and was all over them the full match having full control over the game.

FC Den Bosch 0 3 FC Twente

Vossen(1),Chadli(1),De Jong(1)

Another good win against the newly promoted team this year so i was expecting a good result especially with the run of form the team is on.

FC Twente 5 1 Ajax

Chadli(3),Fer(1),De Jong(1)

We came into this game on a 10 game unbeaten run but Ajaz on the other hand were 13 games unbeaten but this was by far my best result against a big side in the leauge, especially as Ajaz were ahead of ourselves it was important to get a win and we did that 5-1! both teams were very close the full game but we managed to make our chances count.

FC Twente 2 0 Lech (Euro Cup Group A)

Bajrami(1),De Jong(1)

Another good win wich leaves us only 3 points away from securing 1st place on group A with 3 games left! been a positive start to our Euro campign this season, hopefully it can continue.

FC Twente 4 1 Hercales

De Jong(1),Vossen(2),Bajrami(1)

We showed our dominance yet again with a big home win against a side who we would of been expecting to beat, was in full control of the game creating alot of chances and ran out deserved winners.

FC Twente 4 2 sc Heerenveen (Dutch Cup)

Chadli(1),Albin(1),Bacuna(1),De Jong(1)

I think Capelle had past on a curse from last game as i was almost crying again! was 1-1 almost about to go into half time and Vossen got sent off wich was a real shame as he had been so well lately, they then scored early into the second half putting me in big trouble but then with a few switches and tactics we someone scored 3 goals and ran out winners with only 10 men against a team who have ran out easy winners against us in the past.

(thought id show a screenshot as i dont really do them very often and this was a good game from us with only 10 men)

View attachment 254416

Player of the Month

Was close between a few players but has to be Luuk De Jong who scored in almost every game this month and created just as much assists, has been in good form lately along with Vossen, hopefully they can keep it up and the unbeaten run will continue.

View attachment 254417

November Fixtures

View attachment 254415

Well with only 2 forwards and around 6 games this month with 4 being within 2 weeks and 5 being away games this will be a real test from our team, its not impossible to overcome but will be a real test to see if we drop points, im confident that we will do well with the current form we are on.

Last edited:
just read from the beginning liking the progression compared to some story's which win everythink in first season keep it up :)

Your doing really well mate, best story on the site, well done! :)

View attachment 254561

November

Unbeaten run finished in a very embaressing defeat

Frimpong decides he now wants to stay

Injuries continue wich leaves me with a stretched squad

Crazy month of results but someone we are still in the thick of the title race

Results

FC Zwolle 3 0 FC Twente

We just simply didnt turn up, never really got into the game and played the way we like, was very dissapointing against a team we should be beating with no problems and especially with the 13 games unbeateb run, terrible result, was also the first game this season were we have failed to score!

Lech 0 2 FC Twente (Euro Cup Group A)
Albin(1),Chadli(1)

Was a rather poor performace from the team, we were very lucky to win this game as Lech had the upper hand the whole way through but we managed to take our chances for once and got a sneaky win.

FC Twente 3 1 Roda JC
Chadli(1),De Jong(1),Douglas(1)

As it was the only home game this month i wanted all 3 points but as we scored an OG to give them the lead i knew we had to bounce back quick and thats exactly what we did scoring 2 goals in the last 5 minutes of the first half to put the team in a good position for the second half in wich we came out and took full control of the game running out deserved winners.

De Graafschap 1 1 FC Twente
Bajrami(1)

A very very annoying game were we created so many chances and couldnt score, i was close to screaming at the pc screen when they scored on the 85th minute but the players then felt my anger so scored a 89th minute goal to give us a draw but we should of really won the game.

Vitesse 0 2 FC Twente
Albin(1),OG

As we went into this game a bit shaky on form and Vitesse were only 1 point behind us i knew we couldnt get beat, Vitesse edged the full game and should of really won with both teams not taking there chances but we managed to score 1 goal from our two on target, so it was my turn to laugh as i wasnt on the unlucky end.

ADO Den Haag 1 3 FC Twente
Bajrami(1),Fer(1),Douglas(1)

As ADO were last in the leauge i knew we had to win no matter what and we came out straight away and grabbed an early goal to settle the nerves, dominated the full game in a comftarble victory, bit dissapointed we couldn't score more though with 26 shots! but was happy with the win.

Player of the Month

Has to go to the team captin Douglas, was solid at the back this month and once again proved his threat in the air bagging a few goals, overall a good month for the big man.

View attachment 254563

December Fixtures

View attachment 254560

Was happy to see it was less games for December the 2 league games are away! will be expecting some more home after this month, but none the less it should be a good month and im confident we can beat the teams if we play to our best, but lets hope the Dutch Cup game against Sparta dosent cause any more problems like the last two games...

If i was you i would of told Frimpong to F*** of! he thinks he is bigger than the club! Anyway good month but that 1st result was shocking haha

More top stuff mate!! Really is a brilliant story

Following this. As a fan of FC Twente I've been playing them aswell. Got them the Champions League 4 times now and going strong for the fifth (year 2021).

Following this. As a fan of FC Twente I've been playing them aswell. Got them the Champions League 4 times now and going strong for the fifth (year 2021).

Nice! thanks for the feedback, thanks for following! I didn't think it would of been so tough in this league as its been been crazy in the table past two seasons, im enjoying the challenge though :)

Back