FC United vs Man Utd (The Anti-Glaziers Challenge)

GOT IN THE PLAYOFFS!!! :D Ha.... taking this a bit too seriously! God!!!

YEEEEEEEEES!!!

BSP HERE I COME!!!! 1 league down.... Premier League here I come!

Just read this challenege and i was intruiged so im going to throw my hat into the ring i think and give it a go can play it while in work on my laptop :D. Will post with updates at end of seasons as asked :D

Im well up for giving this a go!
been looking for a lower league team to play as
will post some screenshots soon :)

It sounds like some people are getting into this challenge nicely now but I'm yet to see any screenshots of peoples end of season progress.

I will start this tonight great challenge mate! Best I have seen so far! And will post screenshots and end of each season

Great challenge sir! Will post screenshots soon.
If someone need Kits and Logo you can download from the link bellow! and you can tnx me with naming a good players for my Fc united team ;)
FC Badges.rar | Game Front <------Logo
kits.rar | Game Front <------Kits Original
Sorry for my bad english. :S

Started the challenge,I released my whole squad and started a whole new team won league and promotion and all but 4 of my players wouldn't sign a new contract so got to get a whole new team for the BSP!! Def a tough challenge!

Still balls deep in my Cardiff save atm TAP, but i'll post some screenies of my fc united save this afternoon

Currently 7 games in BSP season won 5 lost 2!! Does anybody know if they turn professional?

I started this challenge last night. Only took less than 15 mins to whizz through to the next season.

Only a couple of games in to the league, won both, but conceded in all games including friendlies.

Tried setting up some friendlies with bigger clubs during international breaks, as SamR suggested in another thread, but clubs seem to be too busy to accept.

Last edited:
Hey guys, I am just jumping aboard the challenge now! Signed up just because of this!... I messed up in my first Career, as I forgot to set the English Leagues to go down to Blue Square N/S... I have tried again, and it seems they aren't here... So if anyone has a game save from the start of Season 2, when they are in Blue Square North, please could you upload it / send it to me. Otherwise I will have to sim ANOTHER season :p
Thanks

Hey guys, I am just jumping aboard the challenge now! Signed up just because of this!... I messed up in my first Career, as I forgot to set the English Leagues to go down to Blue Square N/S... I have tried again, and it seems they aren't here... So if anyone has a game save from the start of Season 2, when they are in Blue Square North, please could you upload it / send it to me. Otherwise I will have to sim ANOTHER season :p
Thanks
Wow... 2 Seasons in, and they still don't exist!
PLEASE if anyone has a save, let me know :S

Curtis, that's a bit strange.

Try starting another save game and going on holiday til 1st June. Shouldn't take you too long to run that, took my PC less than 15 mins.

I've got an AMD 3.2ghz quad core, 4gb ram, and the game is installed and saved on an SSD so that might make it faster than a regular HDD.

Anyway, if you're still having no such luck, I'll be happy to run a sim and upload a save for you tomorrow morning... on the lash tonight ;)

Hmmm love FC United fans so might give this a blast.

Do we need to sim the first season or can we start off at a club then move to FC when they're in the league?

Cheers.

Anyone know how to avoid getting sacked?!

View attachment 221451

First season of getting promoted to Blue SQ Premier, I'm 4th... which is pretty good! Getting a bit nervous this could all get wasted.

going to start this challenge tonight - will be playing on and off this with my united save :)