FC United vs Man Utd (The Anti-Glaziers Challenge)

****, fourth time lucky. It took a while :p

Uploading now... going out very soon so I'll leave it uploading and have the link posted tomorrow morning.

well unlike most of you i am not a united fan however i took up the challenge, gained promotion through the playoffs in the first season along with an FA Trophy run that i finished runners up in, played 10 games in BSP and had a reasonable start

@mainomano I signed the same keeper as you but he is utter pants, I'm still in the BSN few games left 2nd by 1 point but he lets in like 3 goals a game new a CS does he get any better ?? or is he still poor in L2 ??

@warnehead: Loris Karius or Gracey Keenan?

Both have there good and bad points tbh. Karius defo has the better stats, but I think Keenan is more level headed and easier to manage for sure. i.e. Promoted to league1 and Karius wants £4k/mo straight off the bat. I said no and I'm determined to leave him on a rolling £220/week contract. His performances can fluctuate too - as soon as he lets a goal or two in, his morale is shattered for a few weeks.

Whereas Keenan was happy enough sitting on the bench and can perform almost as well I think.

I'm at work at the mo, but will get some comparisons and history's etc

I've got Loris Karius on my Bradford save. I'm in the championship now and hes my backup keeper, although I'm using him at the moment because my main keeper is injured. He seems pretty decent to me, hes kept me in a few games recently. Its my fourth season, I can post stats for him if youre interested.

I ment Loris :)

Im struggling in THE BSP I'm 19th after 15 games or so, my players can't hit the net, when they do we concede a bucket load and it makes me sad :( any suggestions anyone ???

In 3rd season. Doing great!

Hello guys.

I've been a FM fan since 2007 and been playing such games since 2003 (Championship Manager. The oldies would know about this game. (6)). Am a big time United fan. Have been following this site for a couple of years but never posted over here.

Okay, so I am managing FC United and am in the 3rd season right now (4th if the 1st season on holiday is counted). I was 4th in the 1st season. Lost out on play offs so couldn't promote my team. In the 2nd season, I got some players and came 1st. So, got directly promoted. |) Right now, am in the 3rd season in the Blue Square Bet division (I hope I got it right). I've played 33 matches or so and am 4th. Got only a few matches left. I hope I get promoted as well. I dunno why but my team has beaten almost all the top clubs of this division but I lose to low teams. Always! Dunno why.oO)

Also, I've signed a **** lot of free players and a few staff. I have some of the players you guys discussed earlier. I'll keep you guys posted.

P.S - I plan to play until 2020! :p

hey guys in the BSP near the play off with a few games left, but the majority of my youth players in the training section of the report screen says there "progress has been stalled due to needing a new challenge" how do i give them a challenge ?? get promoted ??

thanks in advance lads :)

could anyone get the screenshot of FC United?? Thx anyway

he did just win the npower league 2 - you usually kitty around 800K from that. Plus any cup runs and stuff. I got about 300K my second season with FC United. Board feels generous sometimes.

Well done fellas

I've made quite a bit of progress. In the Championship!!! Managed to sign some quality cheap players too!
At work so will get some screenshots later on.