FIFA 12 Ultimate Team Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date
  • Replies 1K
  • Views 231K
When's the best time to go on the web app because every time I try to go on it says it's full.

I can only get on at around 1am. :( And my console version doesn't work. Complete joke.

Just thought I'd pop in to say how much I'm loving not playing FIFA and that EA is a really awesome company.

How much money has everyone made. Iv'e made like 15k in 2 days...

My team is and i have 130,000 coins left ;

GK: Stekelenburg - 85
RB: Ramos - 85
CB: Lucio - 85
CB: Samuel - 85
LB: Coentrao - 82
RM: Navas - 84
CM: Moutinho - 84
CM: Sahin - 85
LM: IF Merten - 83
CAM: Hamsik - 84
ST: Lopez 84

---------- Post added at 07:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

How much money has everyone made. Iv'e made like 15k in 2 days...

260,000 in 2 days

Last edited:
People, please any advice on what type of squad to do? cant decide because everyone is very expensive, iv got about 300k, any ideas?

People, please any advice on what type of squad to do? cant decide because everyone is very expensive, iv got about 300k, any ideas?

Try and get the best available to you and try and mix and match, my team above has a chem of 60+ and are good :)

Got Tevez in a loyalty pack you get at the start, selling him now current offer is at 85k, was thinking of making a La liga team using that money. Could a make a decent team using that money or should i try another league?

I currently have a 99 chem english bronze squad. It's brilliant because the quality of the team isn't great you get to play all the people who have just started fifa 12. So far I've won all 5 with my team!

Try and get the best available to you and try and mix and match, my team above has a chem of 60+ and are good :)

Thanks for the advice but decide to go with a Liga do Brasil squad, the fact Neymar is such a BEAST motivated me to do so LOL

Thanks for the advice but decide to go with a Liga do Brasil squad, the fact Neymar is such a BEAST motivated me to do so LOL

I was thinking about that haha but then i saw Ramos etc were within my price range ;)