FIFA 12 Ultimate Team Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date
  • Replies 1K
  • Views 231K
I currently have a 99 chem english bronze squad. It's brilliant because the quality of the team isn't great you get to play all the people who have just started fifa 12. So far I've won all 5 with my team!

Tell me about it. My League 1 English bronze team on FIFA 11 raped everything 4-0. Went on a 30 winning streak with that team

Zebroski :wub:

Tell me about it. My League 1 English bronze team on FIFA 11 raped everything 4-0. Went on a 30 winning streak with that team

Zebroski :wub:

He was a beast last year! Is he good in this one and who does he play for is it Torquay?

How easy is it to make money of 77-80 rated players? I'm gonna need a lot of help with this stuff.

How easy is it to make money of 77-80 rated players? I'm gonna need a lot of help with this stuff.

It can be easy, if you do your research and know how much the player goes for just try and find one for lower. It works like this for ever player :)

[h=1]Sorry![/h]We have reached the maximum number of users who can log into FUT Web.

At this time in the morning? Yeah right..

Anyone thinking of a Dutch themed team get Wijnaldum in AMC. Class! quick, good feet and can finish really well. Scored about 8 in 3 games for me and Im *****!

I bought 15 gold packs over the weekend, I can only remember Forlan and Adler but I got a couple more 84 players and a fair few 83's. Actually got Forlan and Adler in the same packet. Chemistry sucks so I'm going to choose a team to build around. Oh yeah, I also got Pastore in my first packet :D his name flashed up and I thought I was seeing things until I saw him XD.

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 AM ----------

I can't beleive they've capped the Web app. Don't they know that people are just going to leave it logged on?

Can't get on the flippin app again, sort it out EA :'(

Edit: Still can't, at 25 minutes past 8 oO)

Last edited:
Help me out lads,

Got a full Lpool team ( Minus Gerrard )

Its worth roughly 75k, But im already getting bored as im liverpool in just abut everything

If i wanted to sell, what team would i be able to get with it?? was thinking belgium but even there expensive.. Hazard, Kompany, Vermaelen ETC

You could probably do a Liga do Brasil team, some players aren't the best raiting wise, but most are 5* skill , the only real expensive player would be Neymar (he's an absolute beast!) not all best raitings but fun to play as

does any1 elses ut disconect from ea severs but ur still signd in to psn any way to prevent this just dont like gettin losses due to it disconecting even tho im winning

---------- Post added at 11:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 PM ----------

i just stick the starting price at 300 and for 3 days if the players in form in real life usualy get a good offer just depends kindof how popular he is maybe start litle more

Help me out lads,

Its worth roughly 75k, But im already getting bored as im liverpool in just abut everything

You could probably do a Liga do Brasil team, some players aren't the best raiting wise, but most are 5* skill , the only real expensive player would be Neymar (he's an absolute beast!) not all best raitings but fun to play as

If i wanted to sell, what team would i be able to get with it?? was thinking belgium but even there expensive.. Hazard, Kompany, Vermaelen ETC

Don't know the fu*k has happened with my post but oh well

try doing a underdog team cheap players same league for chemistry or gk def same nationlity mid same nat and forwards the same nat do you not usualy get more coins if u have the weaker teams

Help me out lads,

If I were you mate, I would do a French team, they are soooo cheap and yet you get awesome quality. Briand :wub:

I think I'm doing a Ligue 1 team and buildign around Pastore. Means I'll be selling Liedson, Forlan, Raul Mereles, Adler, Bystrov, Fabio Coentrao, Salviola, Marchisio.. etc.

I really wanna start a Ligue 1 team as well. I only have Ochoa so far. I'm trying to sell all the players I have at the moment. If anyone wants Piatti or Di Vaio for a little over 1000 coins, I will sell. Sold Phil Jones earlier for 1500 coins. I need to get 5000 coins so I can get a gold pack and start the whole buying packs, selling players process!

I think I'm doing a Ligue 1 team and buildign around Pastore. Means I'll be selling Liedson, Forlan, Raul Mereles, Adler, Bystrov, Fabio Coentrao, Salviola, Marchisio.. etc.

You're making me feel bad about not getting the Ultimate Edition :(

Anyone getting any luck with using the web app?

I really wanna start a Ligue 1 team as well. I only have Ochoa so far. I'm trying to sell all the players I have at the moment. If anyone wants Piatti or Di Vaio for a little over 1000 coins, I will sell. Sold Phil Jones earlier for 1500 coins. I need to get 5000 coins so I can get a gold pack and start the whole buying packs, selling players process!

Best off using the Auction's, won't take as long. And no, Sam, I think people have realised they won't get on so they will just leave it logged on. It's a joke.