FIFA 12 Ultimate Team Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date
  • Replies 1K
  • Views 231K
I really wanna start a Ligue 1 team as well. I only have Ochoa so far. I'm trying to sell all the players I have at the moment. If anyone wants Piatti or Di Vaio for a little over 1000 coins, I will sell. Sold Phil Jones earlier for 1500 coins. I need to get 5000 coins so I can get a gold pack and start the whole buying packs, selling players process!

Try wheeler dealing for the day, take some risks on a few players and you might find yourself with 5k by the end of the day. Especially as the player prices are ridiculously high, bargains are easily found :)

Oh, I also have Bojan for sale. Rare James Collins for sale, Giovanni Dos Santos for sale, Andres Guardado for sale, as well as a bunch of 75-77 rated gold players. AussieOchoa is my XBL if anyone wants these guys :)

---

I am trying to be a wheeler dealer, but I can NEVER sell any of my players! It sucks!

Best off using the Auction's, won't take as long. And no, Sam, I think people have realised they won't get on so they will just leave it logged on. It's a joke.

It is, EA really need to sort out their games :S

tumblr_lsi47bdmKN1r4n12vo1_1280.jpg

Last edited:
Hahahahaha that's classic! It actually looks like Rooney's been cloned!

I've not had any bargains in the last few days :( (as in to sell on, not to keep)

How much are you on now? I've got a few more tips I could give you :)

About 4500 I think! Got Gourcuff and M'Villa I could sell but I'm not sure wether to make a French squad! Tips would be good mate! :)

Ok here you are:

1) Search Silver players at 250 coins start price, and bid on all the shiny silver players within 5 minutes, if you do that you should end up with around 20 shiny silver players at a relatively cheap price, so then you could put up these shiny silvers for about 400 each, they will sell!

2) Now cards are so expensive, more people are taking the risks on Gold Packs, so spending 5k on a pack might be a good idea, cos if you were to get Bent for instance, he can go for 8k due to huge prices. Same can be done with silver packs.

3) My 450 BIN method is by far the most effective though :)

Cheers dude :) Been doing the 450 BIN mate, worked for a good while now now cant seem to find any that will sell on for any more than 450 :(

Cheers dude :) Been doing the 450 BIN mate, worked for a good while now now cant seem to find any that will sell on for any more than 450 :(

I haven't been on since Friday so I'm not sure why that is, but if that tip no longer works that only means I'll find a new one :)

Just so many of the same cards I guess mate, Made that 4500 just from trading using your tips though :) and managed to make a squad of Dutch/Belgian players. Vertonghen for 650 was a decent buy. Lens for 350, Defour 350, Van Der Weil 350, Van Nitslerooy 350. K. Jones 79 rated and Babel 76 or 77 in packs. Theres no decent Lb thats dutch or Belgian though, got a full Ajax defence bar the lb :p

Just so many of the same cards I guess mate, Made that 4500 just from trading using your tips though :) and managed to make a squad of Dutch/Belgian players. Vertonghen for 650 was a decent buy. Lens for 350, Defour 350, Van Der Weil 350, Van Nitslerooy 350. K. Jones 79 rated and Babel 76 or 77 in packs. Theres no decent Lb thats dutch or Belgian though, got a full Ajax defence bar the lb :p

Glad to hear it mate, got some great buys too, if you were to sell it at any point you could probably double the money you bought them for :) Isn't Urby Emanuelson an LB?

Glad to hear it mate, got some great buys too, if you were to sell it at any point you could probably double the money you bought them for :) Isn't Urby Emanuelson an LB?

Yeah IRL he is, got a feeling he is LM on UT though, I will check it out :) Wijnaldum has been a beast and I bought Christian Erikson for cheap as AMC rated 80.

Van Nistlerooy is a bit slow really but I like him IRL so I dont mind :p

What team you been making mate?

Emanuelson is a midfielder on UT, was playing against a kid that had him yesterday.

Yeah IRL he is, got a feeling he is LM on UT though, I will check it out :) Wijnaldum has been a beast and I bought Christian Erikson for cheap as AMC rated 80.

Van Nistlerooy is a bit slow really but I like him IRL so I dont mind :p

What team you been making mate?

Yeah Wijnaldum is awesome, and Eriksen is my Sneijder :)

I've been focusing on coins more than players atm, but I have a Bronze League 1 Team and a Silver Championship team. I'll probably make a Brazilian, Prem, Serie A and Silver Prem :)

You're making me feel bad about not getting the Ultimate Edition :(

Anyone getting any luck with using the web app?

I managed to get on last night at about 3am, but then it crashed :(

I must have missed about 4 or 5 daily gift packs due to the server overload, although I will get my 2 gold packs :)

i can only ever get on at 1 or 2 in the morning, it's abit of a joke really as they should have realised it was going to be really popular.