FIFA 12 Ultimate Team Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date
  • Replies 1K
  • Views 231K
Ive all most done my team this year only spent on points 60 pounds gone for a la liga theame this year.

View attachment 197065View attachment 197066

Think I'm going to have a blast on my card tonight, I'm going to build a Ligue 1 team, already got Pastore at CAM, always been one of my favourite players. Although I could make a Serie A as I have Forlan, or Bundesliga with Adler in net.. Hmm.

Sick team though.

I saw how well everyone was doin with packs, so I spent 40k on them and got rubbish. FML :'(

I saw how well everyone was doin with packs, so I spent 40k on them and got rubbish. FML :'(

Never spend coins on packs, only MS points. IMO.

Im just baffled people actually spend real money to get cards! Couldnt bring myself to do it really lol

Im just baffled people actually spend real money to get cards! Couldnt bring myself to do it really lol

Suppose it all depends on if you have the disposable income and how much you play the game. Personally, I got 10 packs at the start, and then have the 4 a month from the Ultimate edition, and doubt I will buy more with money, but considering how much I play UT, I could see why people spend cash on it, but £60 seems like too much. I suppose it's like real life collectable card games, you have to pay to get the best.

Suppose it all depends on if you have the disposable income and how much you play the game. Personally, I got 10 packs at the start, and then have the 4 a month from the Ultimate edition, and doubt I will buy more with money, but considering how much I play UT, I could see why people spend cash on it, but £60 seems like too much. I suppose it's like real life collectable card games, you have to pay to get the best.

Thinking about it though, in a year I spent probably around £60 but individually, so like £7 each time. Whereas he has spent it all at once and probably won't buy anymore.

Thinking about it though, in a year I spent probably around £60 but individually, so like £7 each time. Whereas he has spent it all at once and probably won't buy anymore.

Still seems a bit excessive considering you pay £40 for the game in the first place. :) Each to their own I suppose.

Still seems a bit excessive considering you pay £40 for the game in the first place. :) Each to their own I suppose.

I was thinking that, £100 in a week is a huge amount of money, but who am I to discuss his funds :)

Agree with that Dunc. Main thing is - Im tight. Second thing is, I dont play Fifa on my own alot. I enjoy the card swapping / collecting kind of thing, but as far as playing matches goes I'm not so bothered :p. Only really get fifa for Clubs but this years Ultimate team has been fun, plus I will also be getting those packs each month wich will probably keep me interested :)

---------- Post added at 12:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 PM ----------

Also, have you got yours going yet Dunc or still having trouble?

Also, have you got yours going yet Dunc or still having trouble?

Yeah had it working 2 days or so now :) Which is good, already won a few tournaments. I have two gold teams I am working on, a Prem side and a Ligue 1 side, and also a bronze team I use every so often. :) My best players so far are probably ToTW Mandanda(sp) for my Ligue 1 team and ToTW Ba in my Prem team. :)

Thats good then. i had a problem at one point, finished a match (8-1 win!!) and then after the match it said i was out of EA servers. Didnt save my win grr. replay I only won 4-0 :(

My current team is...

------------------------------Ajax keeper? lol----------------------------------

Van Der Weil 77?-------Vertonghen 80 ----Ajax other Cb 75---------Maxwell 77 (barca from starter pack)

--------------------------------Defour 79---------------------------------------

Lens 77?-----------------------------------------------------------PSV left winger??---

-------------------------------Wijneldum 77------------------------------------

-------------------Van Nistlerooy 80---------K. Jones 79--------------------------

Somthing like that anyway!! De Boer as manager and 67ish chemistry

Also got Gourcuff and M'Villa incase I do a French squad :)

Thats good then. i had a problem at one point, finished a match (8-1 win!!) and then after the match it said i was out of EA servers. Didnt save my win grr. replay I only won 4-0 :(

My current team is...

------------------------------Ajax keeper? lol----------------------------------

Van Der Weil 77?-------Vertonghen 80 ----Ajax other Cb 75---------Maxwell 77 (barca from starter pack)

--------------------------------Defour 79---------------------------------------

Lens 77?-----------------------------------------------------------PSV left winger??---

-------------------------------Wijneldum 77------------------------------------

-------------------Van Nistlerooy 80---------K. Jones 79--------------------------

Somthing like that anyway!! De Boer as manager and 67ish chemistry

Also got Gourcuff and M'Villa incase I do a French squad :)

I got Mavuba (French CDM) if you want him

If anyones on ps3 and wants mata, ive got him 25 starting and 28 buy now, would accept coins plus player etc. 23 mins left on him

How much mate?

Sorry someone just bought the BIN of 28k, surprised because it was a formation not even with wingers lol, oh well 5k trade profit. sold my all Liga do Brasil team, anyone have any idea who to start a team with ( got 305k )

i thought u were talking to me with that lol, my bad :p

Made a pretty good Russian League team:

GK Akinfeev
CB Bruno Alves
CB Shiny 75 gold
CB Shiny 77 gold
LM Tosic/Dzudszak
CM IF Danny
CM Honda
RM Bystrov (94 pace :wub:)
CF Vagner Love
ST Eto'o