FIFA 12 Ultimate Team Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date
  • Replies 1K
  • Views 231K
Nice! Wont be back home til 5.30ish though. add AVERAGE JOE33 on XBL. How am I supposed to get him off you for that, direct trade offer or somthing?

I was thinking that, £100 in a week is a huge amount of money, but who am I to discuss his funds :)

I don't spend my money on anything else, only really new games and clothes so I have a shedload in excess which I save up and just spend a load of it on **** really, going out, season ticket, beer tokens, etc. it's great! :D

Getting a new TV later this month when payday comes around though because FIFA 12 on a low-spec, old TV is terriblé. FIFA 11 wasn't too bad, but I can't even see the player names on Team Management - Career Mode XD.

Last edited:
Nice! Wont be back home til 5.30ish though. add AVERAGE JOE33 on XBL. How am I supposed to get him off you for that, direct trade offer or somthing?

Just trade me a bronze plus no coins.

---------- Post added at 02:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 PM ----------

I don't spend my money on anything else, only really new games and clothes so I have a shedload in excess which I save up and just spend a load of it on **** really, going out, season ticket, beer tokens, buying Sam Microsoft points etc. it's great! :D

Fix'd ;)

---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 PM ----------

Got all day, so I'm starting a Ligue 1 team, flippin excited :D (nerd alert)

Hahaha, yeah rite! I'm not spending £60 anyway, might just buy 2k MS points, see what I get. The pack limit is set to 25 a day now though :(

I'm same as you Joe. Highest i've had is about 3,000. Need to start selling my team, which I'm trying to do... but NO ONE wants to buy my players :(

Ive always sold my players that I put up, usually at a 50c-100c profit. Most I've had was on Lens at about 300ish profit but Want to make some serious profit now. Specially seeing how my mate spent 1000 MS points on packs (getting good players like Navas) I'd love to spend no MS points and out trade the ******* ;)

Depends, it can take as short as half an hour, but I bet it wil be about 2 hours :)

Im gunna go ape **** with that silver shiney plan mate :p any leagues/nationalities to make as preferance?

any way to prevent fifa 12 form dissconecting from ea servers but u still get a loss even tho your winning very frustrating

any way to prevent fifa 12 form dissconecting from ea servers but u still get a loss even tho your winning very frustrating

None that I know of. EA on twitter keeps saying there are known problems that they are looking to get fixed. God knows how long that will take...

It's the kid's that scam and sell accounts with 6k MS points on them in vast numbers, crashing the servers, which is why they have had to put a cap on them.

Might make an "Ugly 11". Just buy the ugliest players and put them in a team for a laugh.... Any suggestions!?

Kuyt? Ronaldinho?....

Diouf
Kyle Laugherty
Earnshaw
Shelvey
Spearing
Kyle Laugherty
Bale
Tevez
Kyle Laugherty
Kirk Broadfoot
Steven Whittaker