FIFA 12 Ultimate Team Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date
  • Replies 1K
  • Views 231K
Got Casillas in a pack and sold him for 70k. I feel rich :wub:

My Ligue 1 team is almost complete!! :D I also got Eto'o and Gervinho in packs earlier.

Got a few packs loaded with Ligue 1 players as well, must have figured out I needed them :D

my team so far is;

Carrasso

Fanni ---- M'Bia ---- Mensah ---- Tremoulinas

Gonzalez ---- Diarra ---- Bodmer

Pastore

Gignac ---- Gameiro

Obviously room for improvment, so that's what I'll be spending my 100k or so coins on :D

Get ToTW Mandanda! He is pro! :) Only around 15-17k as well.

Just replaced Gignac with Lopez and Mensah with Sakho. Going to look for ToTW Mandanda now :p

But now UT is being a **** and won't connect.

Just got Suarez in a pack and don't even play it haha. Typical.

hows some1 who plays with realistic players 74 to 80 suppose to compete with big money spenders just wish there was a way to seperate the two

whats the best way to make money:/? most iv ever had is 2k and ive played since fifa 10 and the best player ive had is demba ba and my mate gave me him

hows some1 who plays with realistic players 74 to 80 suppose to compete with big money spenders just wish there was a way to seperate the two

My teams pretty **** and I have recently beaten a team with T.Silva, Lucio, Maicon, Danni Alvez and Julio Cesar in defence, with ToTW Ramires, Pato, Neymar, Ibra, Wes Sneidjer (sp) and Di Rossi upfront/midfield, and I beat them 3-1 :)

I just got a free pack.. Clicked on buy with MSP (I didn't have any) and it worked but UT went down afterwards, wonder if I still get them?

dosnt help either if theres even the slightest lag even tho my connections good

my teams still pretty terrible. not played ut much but got a bronze american team built to get me some coins. also bought donovan for 1500 coins (cheapest on market), probably sell him once i get plenty of coins and decide what type of team i'm going to build.

Anybody else ever get stuck on the screen where it shows your opponents team? It just loads forever until I quit to Dashboard. Worst part is that it counts as a loss each time it happens.

Anybody else ever get stuck on the screen where it shows your opponents team? It just loads forever until I quit to Dashboard. Worst part is that it counts as a loss each time it happens.

Happened to me 5 times, had to play 49 games to get my dnf back up to 1 then the 50th game froze and it went back down to 0.77. EA are lucky the game is so good otherwise i'd have given up by now

whats the best way to make money:/? most iv ever had is 2k and ive played since fifa 10 and the best player ive had is demba ba and my mate gave me him

You have to spent money or get extremely lucky. By lucky I mean getting a top class player in a pack and selling him for loads. It takes far too long to sit there an play games until you have enough for packs and then a lot of the time you get no one in them haha.

I'm using MS points to buy some Gold packs to get me started. Sick of no one buying my players.

Happened to me 5 times, had to play 49 games to get my dnf back up to 1 then the 50th game froze and it went back down to 0.77. EA are lucky the game is so good otherwise i'd have given up by now

How do I find out my DNF%? This has happened to me around 4-5 times now and I have only played about 20 games overall.