FIFA 12 Ultimate Team Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date
  • Replies 1K
  • Views 230K
Yeah, I'm really hoping for some luck cos my parents aren't too happy bout me spending money on this haha.

And you know your having trouble when you can't even sell Piatti :\

---------- Post added at 06:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------

Just opened like 10 packs and got no reallllly good players apart from Defoe. FRUSTRATING.

In case people haven't seen, as I can't be arsed to trudge back through this topic, EA are now cracking down on bots automatically buying cards on the PC version, will hopefully give people more chance of getting to cheap buy it nows or contracts.

Completed my Ligue 1 team yesterday with about 5k to spare, so I decided to challenge myself to make a team for every league on FIFA, which one shall I do next lads?

Or a Brazilian league team, for which I have Luis Fabiano available if you want :)

Umm, formation is.... 4-5-1

I also have Kolarov, Walker, Dos Santos and a few others if you want them.

Oh, and Sam, I have Craig Gardner if you want... as a back up haha.

---------- Post added at 08:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

I've just done a Liga do Brazil team with about 15k but I could have done it for 10k or less, I just had a bit more to spare and no patience XD, and limited bid tokens.

EA Sports Soccer | FIFA Ultimate Team | EA SPORTS Soccer

Hopefully that link works.

I can sell you Luis Fabiano if you want?

---------- Post added at 08:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

Cheers :) what formation?
Umm, formation is.... 4-5-1

I also have Kolarov, Walker, Dos Santos and a few others if you want them.

Oh, and a rare James Collins. :)

Oh, and Sam, I have Craig Gardner if you want... as a back up haha.

---------- Post added at 08:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

I can sell you Luis Fabiano if you want?

---------- Post added at 08:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

Oh, and a rare James Collins. :)

Wow appreciate it :), would like Walker and Dos Santos, what formation are they? :)

---------- Post added at 10:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 AM ----------

I've just done a Liga do Brazil team with about 15k but I could have done it for 10k or less, I just had a bit more to spare and no patience XD, and limited bid tokens.

EA Sports Soccer | FIFA Ultimate Team | EA SPORTS Soccer

Hopefully that link works.

Nice, might try that myself :)

Wow appreciate it :), would like Walker and Dos Santos, what formation are they? :)

I have Walker and Dos Santos in 4-4-2. And another Dos Santos in 4-3-3.

I'd sell Defoe for 3k something round there if that's fair? I'm not too sure when it comes to these things. Walker and Dos Santos about 1k-2k each? James Collins for 1k. Gardner for 750.

If you go for the Brazilian team I have a LOT of players, especially Fabiano and Fred, as well as a few defenders :)

I hate giving people prices as well lol, if it's too much you sound like a tight **** but if it's not enough, they bite your hand off and you lose out lol.

I have Walker and Dos Santos in 4-4-2. And another Dos Santos in 4-3-3.

I'd sell Defoe for 3k something round there if that's fair? I'm not too sure when it comes to these things. Walker and Dos Santos about 1k-2k each? James Collins for 1k. Gardner for 750.

If you go for the Brazilian team I have a LOT of players, especially Fabiano and Fred, as well as a few defenders :)

Thanks, I'm pretty tight on funds atm due to lots of spending so can I just have Kyle Walker for 1k? Then I might come back for Defoe and Dos Santos :)

---------- Post added at 10:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 AM ----------

I hate giving people prices as well lol, if it's too much you sound like a tight **** but if it's not enough, they bite your hand off and you lose out lol.

They seem about right tbh, Defoe is worth a bit more I think tho :)

FULL LIST OF AVAILABLE PLAYERS FROM ME :) (Xbox 360)

Red = Gone!

Pablo Piatti (Rare)
Leandro Salino
Zdrako Kuzmanovic
Andreas Granqvist
Hector Moreno
Igor Semshov
Ireneusz Jelen (Maybe)
Gregory Pujol (Maybe)
Craig Gardner
Adam Lakic
Dusan Tadic
Giovani Dos Santos x 2
James Collins (Rare)
Marco Di Vaio
Roberto Firmino
Julio Sergio
Pablo Barrera
Apono
Andres Guardado
Romulad Peiser (Maybe)
Angelo Palombo (Out of Contract)
Eder Martins
Luca Castellazzi
Jesus Datolo
Claudemir
Stefanno Sorrentino
Luis Fabiano (Rare)
Carlos Eduardo (Rare)
Jermaine Defoe (Rare)
Alexandre Kolarov (Rare)
Juanfran (Rare)
Fred (Rare)
Kyle Walker (Rare)
Angelo Ogbonna (Rare)
Alessandro Diamantini

And I'm assuming the shiny ones are the rare ones?

---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 PM ----------

Thanks, I'm pretty tight on funds atm due to lots of spending so can I just have Kyle Walker for 1k? Then I might come back for Defoe and Dos Santos :)

---------- Post added at 10:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 AM ----------

They seem about right tbh, Defoe is worth a bit more I think tho :)

1.2k for Walker? That fair? :)

Last edited:
FULL LIST OF AVAILABLE PLAYERS FROM ME :) (Xbox 360)

Pablo Piatti (Rare)
Leandro Salino
Zdrako Kuzmanovic
Andreas Granqvist
Hector Moreno
Igor Semshov
Ireneusz Jelen (Maybe)
Gregory Pujol (Maybe)
Craig Gardner
Adam Lakic
Dusan Tadic
Giovani Dos Santos x 2
James Collins (Rare)
Marco Di Vaio
Roberto Firmino
Julio Sergio
Pablo Barrera
Apono
Andres Guardado
Romulad Peiser (Maybe)
Angelo Palombo (Out of Contract)
Eder Martins
Luca Castellazzi
Jesus Datolo
Claudemir
Stefanno Sorrentino
Luis Fabiano (Rare)
Carlos Eduardo (Rare)
Jermaine Defoe (Rare)
Alexandre Kolarov (Rare)
Juanfran (Rare)
Fred (Rare)
Kyle Walker (Rare)
Angelo Ogbonna (Rare)
Alessandro Diamantini

And I'm assuming the shiny ones are the rare ones?

---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 PM ----------

1.2k for Walker? That fair? :)

Sure, deal :)

---------- Post added at 10:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 AM ----------

How much fo' fred

1.8k for Fred? Lowest 1.3k. Negotiate :)

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

OHH. And a rare Fabio Capello (4-5-1)

Markets gone mental, gonna try find a way round it, I think packs are the answer :)

I bought like 10 packs earlier with MS points. Worth it as I got some good players. Although I didn't get anyone amazing :( I'm now just selling for days, or trading for good Ligue 1 players ;) It works!

I refuse to buy packs with ms points :p

You having trouble trading now sam?