Films You've Seen

• Thread starter rosenrot
  • Start date
  • Replies 2K
  • Views 183K
Could i have his address to forward to Jay & Silent Bob

Anyone seen a trailer for Teeth? I just saw it on with Tv in background and I'm pretty sure its some horror thing about a girl whose vag has teeth or something similar >_>

yeh, get with the times dee.

Anyone seen semi-pro?

i wtched 35 mins of it and was bored out my ****? is it worth watching the whole thing?

Meh only just seen the trailers, whats it like?

was gona watch Semi pro as well this week, maybe I won't bother now :p Doesn't look that amazing tbh

Anyone seen a trailer for Teeth? I just saw it on with Tv in background and I'm pretty sure its some horror thing about a girl whose vag has teeth or something similar >_>

Redders has been telling me how he can't wait for it. Movie of the year potential I think.

saw the Hulk today, was balls, just another formulaic super hero film.

I was expecting Ed Norton to bring summat diff in the style of Baleman but nup :(

Kinda expected it to be meh though but iwent for Omar, who was in it for a second tops :mad:

4/10

Just watched Raging Bull.

Was decent but dont see what the big fuss is, anyone care to tell me?

got alone of batman begins so i reckon ill see what the fuss is about on that one.

yeh, get with the times dee.

Anyone seen semi-pro?

i wtched 35 mins of it and was bored out my ****? is it worth watching the whole thing?

I watched it the other day and I thought it was ok, quite a few lol moments tbh. Obv not the greatest film like but a good chuckle.

Just watched Raging Bull.

Was decent but dont see what the big fuss is, anyone care to tell me?

Probs cos its Scorcese and De Niro, not seen it though >_>

Saw Hancock yesterday. Was quite boring. Not much action, not much comedy :(

6/10

yeah jus saw it today, aab - few funny moments but the storyline pretty much sucked

worst thing will smiths done in a while

watched There Will be (Jonny Music) Blood today.

Was pretty good, Jonnys music made the film :), 8/10

the filmed mainly seemed to be Daniel and Eli trying to pwn each other

Saw Hancock yesterday. Was quite boring. Not much action, not much comedy :(

6/10

I saw it too Sean. I give it 8/10. Thought the storyline was interesting and although jokes weren't plastered all the way through it, some of the jokes had me giggling my moobs off.

Hancock is a funny character untill he gets his **** together. I got a little bored in the second half of the movie though.

I watched Juno the other day. Terrible film. The dialogue of Juno was *****, it just seemed so fake and corny. Then there was a lame song on every 2 mins just **** me off. Story was boring as well, was very shallow.

2/10

honest to blog sean? i thought the dialogue was wizard

The dialogue was the lamest thing about the movie. I seriously hope nobody talks like that constantly as it's just embarassing. Even lamer than the fact how Juno was such a loser music buff likeing The Stooges etc... (yawwwwwwn).

worst bit was she liked stooges but didnt know what sonic youth were, WTF

thats like loving oasis and not knowing who the stone roses were