Films You've Seen

• Thread starter rosenrot
  • Start date
  • Replies 2K
  • Views 181K
Just seen *** And The City, it was by far the best film i seen all year so far. :D

Charlotte and Samantha are the funniest of the four. :D Everyone in the cinema laughed that was so weird!

10/10!!!

Tempted me into definately watching it now :p going to try watch asap. :D

esh, as if you haven't seen it already!

Well if you do go see it, it's really good i know you'll definitely laugh on some bits. :D haha

From what i've heard i will probably cry also :p

my mate is whipped ttm he sat through the 3 hours of pish about fashion and 50yos ******** for her, said it was ****

Probably hasn't seen a *** and the City episode in his life that's why :)

He doesn't get it!

Highly doubt that.

Also, you have watched all the Simpsons eps right? so you watch the movie.

You watched South Park...so you saw the movie?

You watch *** and the city? no? well i did, and now i want to see how it ends by watching the movie.

If not it would be like spending 6 (series) * (1hr * #of episodes) amount of time reading a book or something without reading the final chapter. :p

You watch *** and the city? no? well i did, and now i want to see how it ends by watching the movie.

But it's not ending, they're making another one. :bigeyes:

Well even if that is true: i would still have to watch the first to work out the ending and not miss the story, would i not?

And a second (and third being touted) would be awesome :D

And anyway, i enjoy it so i want to watch it. Other people enjoy the incredible hulk, ironman, stuff like that, but i dont so i dont watch :p

^ that was more my point :p

and they're making another one :|

Ok change of direction now....

I watched Alien earlier tonight for the first time ever. What a boring film that was. I was expecting a good actiony movie with lots of gunfights etc.. Nothing. The Alien was lame and I just thought it was such a tame movie. Poor. 5/10

What does everyone else think?

I went to watch the England game and was bored after 10 mins so started flicking through channels and noticed Motorcylce Diaries starting on Film 4.

Was a pretty good film with Gael Garcia Barnal about how Che Guevara went traveling and began to form the ideals that led to him becoming a revoloutionary.

7/10

communism ftw

Ok change of direction now....

I watched Alien earlier tonight for the first time ever. What a boring film that was. I was expecting a good actiony movie with lots of gunfights etc.. Nothing. The Alien was lame and I just thought it was such a tame movie. Poor. 5/10

What does everyone else think?

a useless and boring film!

They're making another *** And The City movie?

but the ending is good it doesn't need a sequel! :(

Oh i'd also like to see; Iron Man, Indiana Jones, Harry Potter and Kung Fu Panda. ...oh and James Bond of course. ;)

*** in the city I wouldn't dare go see that, the lasses in it aren't attractive I don't think

Your missing out James! :p

Anyway.. I went to see Iron Man tonight, it wasn't that bad though not the best superhero film i've seen! lol