Films You've Seen

• Thread starter rosenrot
  • Start date
  • Replies 2K
  • Views 181K
I watched Be Kind Rewind last night. Pretty cool film, Rush Hour 2 remake was funny and the MIB one. :D

Watched that a while back, generally meh but some gd bits.

IMDB not working for anyone else?

I've seen a couple of films recently which i haven't seen before; Rush Hour 1 & 2 and Saw 1 & 2.

I like Rush Hour they are quite funny. :D

Saw 1 - **** and boring
Saw 2 - hated it i don't like gory films but i'll still watch the other 2 i guess. lol

Really can't wait for the Dark Knight, the Joker looks amazing - a proper psycho, just like in the comics. I was disappointed when I heard Heath Ledger was playing him but it looks like he's really pulled off a blinder. Bale makes an outstanding Batman too.

The Hulk looks better than the last one too, Ed Nortons a great choice for Banner, top actor.

Recently watched Fargo again - a very underrated movie, I'd highly recommend this to anyone. It's on offer on Play at the moment for a fiver and is well worth it. Also got my wife to watch True Romance for the first time and she wasn't disappointed like I told her she wouldn't be. Another underrated movie and one of my favourites. Top class.

I wouldnt say Fargos underrated, just not that well known.

True Romance is underrated though, but its a class film, need to watch it again only seen it once.

I wouldnt say Fargos underrated, just not that well known.

True Romance is underrated though, but its a class film, need to watch it again only seen it once.

True. Underrated was the wrong word for Fargo. And I think True Romance is th best thing Tarantinos ever had anything to do with. I don't think it owuld have been anywhere near as good if he'd directed it.

True. Underrated was the wrong word for Fargo. And I think True Romance is th best thing Tarantinos ever had anything to do with. I don't think it owuld have been anywhere near as good if he'd directed it.

Pfft Hero is the best thing Tarantino has had anything to do with. He 'Presented' it :|

saw the new futurama 'movie' today, it was terrible

becky reminds me of fry's girlfriend coleen though

lolz ttm james

But

I really liked it :(, although i did watch an ep of Futurama after it and it was miles better

Have it ready to watch, is it worse than the first movie?

Ooh good. I'll watch it when I get back from my holiday then.

saw the new futurama 'movie' today, it was terrible

becky reminds me of fry's girlfriend coleen though

hahaha screw you James. :p I do need to watch it though, hope it's better than the first one that was ****!

Oh another film i'd like to see is Hancock with Will Smith in it. :D It looks quite good. :)

Last edited:
I saw Anchorman for the first time last week, everyone though I'm pretty sure everyone else in the world had seen it. Did enjoy it though, was pretty funny :D. Also watched Knocked Up which I had high hopes for given Superbad, but it wasn't the best.

Really can't wait for the Dark Knight, the Joker looks amazing - a proper psycho, just like in the comics. I was disappointed when I heard Heath Ledger was playing him but it looks like he's really pulled off a blinder. Bale makes an outstanding Batman too.

ttm, can't wait to see that. Although Jack Nicholson will always be immense as the joker for me

Just saw Indie J at cinema for free courtesy of diet coke ( i didnt even buy the coke, my mate left it in my room)

Was a good film, classic indie, up untilthe spaceship, but ill ignore that.

Was i the only one who found cate blanchett hawt in this?

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of Crystal Meth (from Jesus H. Chris on May 27th, 2008)
Hi there friends! Hey, could you guys do me a favor? Could i get everyone who even remotely enjoyed the new Indiana Jones movie to send me a recent photo of themselves along with the current street address of where they sleep? I just want to get a good ballpark figure of how many rounds of jacketed hollow point i should be picking up at the local sporting goods store before i get underway tomorrow.

Thank you for reading my movie review.

rofl seriously this guy is a legend.