Films You've Seen

• Thread starter rosenrot
  • Start date
  • Replies 2K
  • Views 182K
Watched Iron Skies last night. Was just insane lol. With some rather juicy eye candy too must be said.

Enjoyable though 8/10

Wrath of the Titans: 7.5/10: I was looking forward to this, but after the Clash of the Titans I did not expect too much! This was a lot better! Good acting (better) good graphics and I enjoyed it!

Salmon Fishing in the Yemen: 7.2/10: Also a lot better than I thought, good acting and good story, more of a chics film though as I did watch it with the Missus!

The Dictator: 9/10 Loved the final speech about democracy ^^)

The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford: 8/10, not too much action going on, but i never found myself bored in a film with a duration of over 2 hours :)

Went to see The Dictator last month , I'd give it 8/10. Another very funny film from Sacha Baron Cohen :D

I saw The Amazing Spiderman last night. Great film, and I highly recommend it. I particuarly thought it was funny when his alarm clock went off and he smashed the thing.

Saw TDKR, and it was epic.

Still think Batman Begins edges the trilogy, then Dark Knight, and this one comes in third out of the three - still pretty awesome though. 8/10. Would like to see again.

Redders, i thought you made your own Batman thread? Deeply unimpressed right now! =P

The Dark Knight Rises is AWESOME!! Thoroughly recommend everyone see if you like Batman.

Seen quite alot of films recently. The Amazing Spiderman (7/10) Ice Age 4 (5/10) Magic Mike (9/10) ..only thing that ruined that was the moody as girl in it!! Cheer up love! Seeking a Friend For The End Of The World (7/10) Rock of Ages (6/10) terrible film. Prometheus (7/10) bit long winded tbh, my **** went numb in this film. It was alright, wouldn't watch it again! Snow White and the Huntsman (8/10) really enjoyed this, charlize theron over acted a bit though. Her accent was annoying! Limitless (7/10) good film, enjoyed it!

Recently i have seen the dark knight rises. Its really a awesome movie to watch. I enjoyed it so much......

The Dictator - 8/10 Really funny movie, after reading the reviews I thought it was going to be a lot more crude than it was, but when watching a SBC film you have to have an open mind.. the only ott moment was when he was playing a Wii game shooting the athletes in Munich..

The Dark Knight Rises - Absolutely amazing film, will not let you down, my only complaint is that I feel I need to go see it again so I can take it all in better.

Mesrine: Killer Instinct

0Kwpa.jpg

Stumbled across this film the other day, can't believe I'd never heard of it before. Vincent Cassel was great as usual. Really looking forward to watching Part #2.

The Cabin in the Woods: ?/10: I am still undecided.. I read reviews saying it was the best/freshest movie in a long time.. either 4/10 or 8/10

The Cabin in the Woods: ?/10: I am still undecided.. I read reviews saying it was the best/freshest movie in a long time.. either 4/10 or 8/10

Watched that last night. It's definitely not a masterpiece but it's funny, clever, and well written.

I've read some strange comments by people complaining that the characters in it were dumb. Did they not get the film at all? /facepalm

The Descendants: 8/10: A well acted, heart felt movie about love, loss and life! George was brilliant in it and his oldest daughter was fantastic in her role!

Rashomon , a really unique film , can't remember when a movie made me think more,
King of Kong , 10/10 a masterpiece documentary about video games , made me play FM again