Fluid 523 Attack & Counter by Veez

• Thread starter Thread starter veez
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 276
  • Views Views 88K
View attachment 450246 there you go mate :) its really similar to the previous tactic, same principles basically. use counter away or when u want to hold a lead. this is still a work in progresso, so any constructive feedback you can give me will be much appreciated so that when i release it its as solid as can be. cheers

Great concept bro, i like 3 CB tactics and i?m thinking in creating a 3-4-3, but not for now since there will be a new patch soon !!! :)

Great concept bro, i like 3 CB tactics and i?m thinking in creating a 3-4-3, but not for now since there will be a new patch soon !!! :)

thanks mate! i dont think they'll be releasing another patch too soon. i love 3 CB tactics too, but i feel that 2 CB's with na anchoe man has made it more solid in this test version i just put up

im rmoving crosses of WB's to TM for now, doesnt seem to be working. although it might have something to do with Leandro damiao being injured and soldado being too short. if anyone has info on this, let me know please

Last edited:
thanks mate! i dont think they'll be releasing another patch too soon. i love 3 CB tactics too, but i feel that 2 CB's with na anchoe man has made it more solid in this test version i just put up

In January / February i think they will launch another patch, but lets hope im wrong !!! :D

old tactic still working?

yes. ive been trying a few tweaks to improve it. there's a test version that was uploaded on page 17 of this thread. it isnt the final version yet, just want to get some tests and feedback in to improve it as much as i can

yes. ive been trying a few tweaks to improve it. there's a test version that was uploaded on page 17 of this thread. it isnt the final version yet, just want to get some tests and feedback in to improve it as much as i can

Yeah, saw the new tactic but is quite different. Miss the 3 CB and the 2 BWM means have to give up the attacking midfields talent.

I'd happily give it a go for you Veez, you're 5-2-3 worked wonders for me.

thanks mate, im not totally happy with it yet. it works really well against teams that put pressure on u, but not so well against teams that shut up shop, so im trying to create something to use in tandem with it. gimme na hour or so and i'll post something for u to test :) cheers

Back