Fluid 523 Attack & Counter by Veez

• Thread starter Thread starter veez
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 276
  • Views Views 88K
ah! forgot to mention that when playing opposition that defend very deep, go counter as you will invite them up. 4 goals againsr anderlecht were with counter mentality after i started attacking

ab128e854ebb3119fb91c1117737d17f.png

082f255cdb10559063d6990c8f0019dc.png

First two results with it, I'm very happy with it! Can't wait until I try it on my United save

Here is my result from the Spreadtactic. Iam playing with Nurnberg and the tactic was 100% fluid from game 1:

average shots and CCC for 10 games:
Shots: 11,2 - 10,8
CCC: 3,8 - 1,2
Goals: 21 - 9

View attachment 449312

7 wins, 0 draws, 3 loss.

Great result with the Nurnberg team that was expected in pos 16 of 18 teams.

thanks guys! i'm not at home right now, but as soon as i am i'll make that tactic available for you. thanks again for your availability! in the meanwhile you can test the spearhead tactic that romian has been testing if you want to :) its on the previous page of this thread.

Here is my result from the Spreadtactic. Iam playing with Nurnberg and the tactic was 100% fluid from game 1:

average shots and CCC for 10 games:
Shots: 11,2 - 10,8
CCC: 3,8 - 1,2
Goals: 21 - 9

View attachment 431280

7 wins, 0 draws, 3 loss.

Great result with the Nurnberg team that was expected in pos 16 of 18 teams.

very encouraging results! thanks for testing :) what do you think are the main positives and negatives of this tactic? where can it be improved and do you have any suggestions on how to do so? cheers!

very encouraging results! thanks for testing :) what do you think are the main positives and negatives of this tactic? where can it be improved and do you have any suggestions on how to do so? cheers!

Hard to say really. The 3 games i lost it was like i never got up to speed and did not creat alot of chances.
But when the team starts playing it was almost like they scored on every shot :)

The last game vs. Hofffenheim i had 12 shots, 10 CCC and scored 6 goals. All was open play.

The Stuttgart game i lost 0-1 and had 4 shots and they had 6 shots. 1-1 in CCC.
The good thing with this tactic is that u dont allow alot of shots against.

if anyone wants to give "the spearhed" tactic a try, its on page 18 of this thread. bear in mind its still in testing though and i would appreciate some feedback and constructive criticismo pease! :)

View attachment 449070View attachment 449069View attachment 449068View attachment 449067View attachment 449066View attachment 449065View attachment 449064 hi guys. i think i've really managed to perfect the spearhead tactic now. this is what i've come up with and the results i've obtained. I started using it since the atl?tico game. i think its looking really good, especially since i dont have the players to suit it and i've been using mostly wingers as CM's, however they still perform. dont expect a lot of posession. this tactic focuses on defending very well and sending players forward into space looking to get onto throgh ball from deep that will place them bang in front of goal, producing a lot of CCC's despite the very low posession. im still using tactics as training until it gets relatively fluid, but then i will definately go with attacking movement, because im really confirdent with the defensive capabilities as we mostly only allow shots from outsider the ?rea. with attacking movement as training i think this tactic can really make some damage. try it out and let me know what u think :) so here it is, View attachment 449063 cheers!

Back