Fluid 523 Attack & Counter by Veez

• Thread starter Thread starter veez
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 276
  • Views Views 88K
i changed a little def. corners with ur suggestion:
View attachment 458466

i left far post empty, because i didn't see too much centres from corners there. so far so good.

how many goals of false9 from corners? am not sure, smth like 5-7, i think.

next season i want to try Jassar's MW14, wondering if it can be even better than urs, am sceptic to it, but we will see :).

one thing am sure - urs tactic doing wonderful job m8! 3 seasons of using it, and 3 champ titles + 2nd place in Champ League ;).

i changed a little def. corners with ur suggestion:
View attachment 410535

i left far post empty, because i didn't see too much centres from corners there. so far so good.

how many goals of false9 from corners? am not sure, smth like 5-7, i think.

next season i want to try Jassar's MW14, wondering if it can be even better than urs, am sceptic to it, but we will see :).

one thing am sure - urs tactic doing wonderful job m8! 3 seasons of using it, and 3 champ titles + 2nd place in Champ League ;).
lol..that's really impressive team management .... u basically won everything... what else is left ..8-|.And

veez great tactics you got there

Real issue with red cards at United. Not sure if it's the tactic or what. It just seems all of a sudden red cards are being given out like sweets. Any advice?

Veez you should check out the tactic testing thread going on. Yours got the best offense and defense all around. Best tactic for me so far this year.

Veez you should check out the tactic testing thread going on. Yours got the best offense and defense all around. Best tactic for me so far this year.

thank you! had no idea it was being tested, it did really well. im impressed :) lol glad its working for you too! post some screenies of your results if you can please

cheers

Real issue with red cards at United. Not sure if it's the tactic or what. It just seems all of a sudden red cards are being given out like sweets. Any advice?

try removing "get stuck in" from team instructions. during a match if you have a player carded that you dont want to substitute, you can also go to his individual settings and tell him to ease off tackles.

appart from that how is the tactic working for you?

Veez if you can show screenshot your transfers from Sporting? I'm very curious how you acted in the transfer market.
In addition to this great tactic, good job man|)

Veez if you can show screenshot your transfers from Sporting? I'm very curious how you acted in the transfer market.
In addition to this great tactic, good job man|)

here are my transfers for all 3 seasons, including my dealings in the beginning of the 4th season after winning the CL

View attachment 458183
View attachment 458182View attachment 458181View attachment 458180

sporting are in financial dificulties, so in the 2nd and 3rd season i had a very low budget, which just makes it an even bigger achievement

it working for me, aswell as anybody on post, but u guys conceding with it, maybe i have just luck, i don't know really ;).
ofcourse, sometimes something drop into my net, but it happens even with two posts cover, so i personally decided to take one post cover man to marking man instead ;).

I love this tactic, its awesome. I make one tweak and thats to change the False9 to a target man, i found that the false 9 only had a good game one in three, and him combined with the DF's meant that the forward line was dropping too deep

Ohh and i changed the Set Piece defence, i have fixed the conceding from corner issues however i still concede loads from indirect free kicks. Last season i had the highest number of concedes from IFKs - annoying

Was 28 matches unbeaten with arsenal and then I got a bad and difficult program.
Man U is to strong for me, in won the uefa cup against Man City and played some really good matches.
only problem is the amount of draws but I think this is because my defence is not top class.
really good tactic.

I think I will try a save in Italy and pick Napoli or AC Milan.

Last edited:
Back