Fluid 523 Attack & Counter by Veez

• Thread starter Thread starter veez
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 276
  • Views Views 88K
7th in PL and lost FA cup final to Man City first season with WBA. Second season finished 3rd with 83 points but I won both the FA cup vs (Bristol City lol) and the euro cup vs FC Lorient in the final. Got really unlucky and finished just a point behind second in the league but got a little lucky with easy cup opposition.

Got to say I love how the tactic plays and WBA having a cheap board even after the first season I still managed to overachieve heavily in the second season. Much props for an amazing tactic Veez.

best tactic ive used so far but every so often all 3 of my defenders will get like 5.0.....and im still conceeding alot from corners even with the 2 on near......keep up good work

thanks mate! i've been trying to improve it (in general, not only corners) for a while now but im not satisfied with it yet, so havent posted anything. if anyone wants to help me out with it, i'd really appreciate it :)

7th in PL and lost FA cup final to Man City first season with WBA. Second season finished 3rd with 83 points but I won both the FA cup vs (Bristol City lol) and the euro cup vs FC Lorient in the final. Got really unlucky and finished just a point behind second in the league but got a little lucky with easy cup opposition.

Got to say I love how the tactic plays and WBA having a cheap board even after the first season I still managed to overachieve heavily in the second season. Much props for an amazing tactic Veez.

thank you! props for bringing european glory to WBA :)

Hello, I'm going to give your tactic a try, your results and the ones from the other users are really promising. I',m going to test it with a club I'm sure you hate ahah, Benfica :D.
One thing you could do is create filters for all positions, it would give us an more precise ideia of exactly what type off players you thing fit best this tactic.
Continua o bom trabalho!

I have put the mid defender as sweeper, and the 2 defenders from 'x' to 'd'. It SEEMS working better in terms of defending.

Hello, I'm going to give your tactic a try, your results and the ones from the other users are really promising. I',m going to test it with a club I'm sure you hate ahah, Benfica :D.
One thing you could do is create filters for all positions, it would give us an more precise ideia of exactly what type off players you thing fit best this tactic.
Continua o bom trabalho!

using my tactic is the only way benfica can ever win :) in the OP ive mentioned what tye of players are better for each position and ive posted screenies of the players i used. look forward to see how you do

Nice tactics, anymore update Veez?

thanks mate! ive been working on a few tweaks. some look promissing, but im a little frustrated with the match engine as it is, so im hoping for a new patch to be released. when i have time all i do is test and tweak all day, so if i ever find something stable that im happy with, i will post it, even before the patch. i've found that changing the F9 to a TM improves the tactic though. still working on midfield and defence

I have put the mid defender as sweeper, and the 2 defenders from 'x' to 'd'. It SEEMS working better in terms of defending.

thats how i played before posting. but i got ****** off at it coz he doesnt act as a sweeper, he still closes down, sometimes even more thatn his defensive partners, so i thought there was no point. can you post some screenies of your results with this tweak please? lately ive been trying out 3 stopper CB's with some interesting results

thanks mate! ive been working on a few tweaks. some look promissing, but im a little frustrated with the match engine as it is, so im hoping for a new patch to be released. when i have time all i do is test and tweak all day, so if i ever find something stable that im happy with, i will post it, even before the patch. i've found that changing the F9 to a TM improves the tactic though. still working on midfield and defence

TM as support or attack?

I changed all 3 defenders to stoppers as you suggested, then put F9 to TM with support and short pass...you guess what. I play as arsenal vs bayern away. I used different tactics to test this game but your result came out best. I won 5-0 away! Of course i swtiched from attack to counter....AMAZING!!!!!

Support with short passingv

hi guys! been testing a new version for the new patch and its looking really good. started a new season with tottenham and i've won all the games i've played so far. turned one of the CB's into na anchor man and tweaked the midfield and defensive instructions a bit. looks really solid. anyone interested in testing it before i officially release it?

Back