Fluid 523 Attack & Counter by Veez

• Thread starter Thread starter veez
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 276
  • Views Views 88K
it working for me, aswell as anybody on post, but u guys conceding with it, maybe i have just luck, i don't know really ;).
ofcourse, sometimes something drop into my net, but it happens even with two posts cover, so i personally decided to take one post cover man to marking man instead ;).

After playing some more games with the new corner changes you gave me I've conceded less from corners now it only happens here and there so thanks.

by the way, guys, do u know where i can check statistics like how many goals i conceded from corners in whole season or smth? am playing FMC and i don't see that screen anywhere, maybe it's possible only in full game mode..

I love this tactic, its awesome. I make one tweak and thats to change the False9 to a target man, i found that the false 9 only had a good game one in three, and him combined with the DF's meant that the forward line was dropping too deep

Ohh and i changed the Set Piece defence, i have fixed the conceding from corner issues however i still concede loads from indirect free kicks. Last season i had the highest number of concedes from IFKs - annoying

thanks mate! i was thinking of making that change up front too. do you use the target man on attack or support duty? do u mind posting a screenshot of your defensive corner setup and your TM profile so i can check out his stats please? i'd really appreciate it :)

Was 28 matches unbeaten with arsenal and then I got a bad and difficult program.
Man U is to strong for me, in won the uefa cup against Man City and played some really good matches.
only problem is the amount of draws but I think this is because my defence is not top class.
really good tactic.

I think I will try a save in Italy and pick Napoli or AC Milan.

thanks. post some screenshots of your results if you can please. have you seen any patterns to those draws? are they mostly away from home or at home, and with which tactic? and how do you find you concede most goals?

by the way, guys, do u know where i can check statistics like how many goals i conceded from corners in whole season or smth? am playing FMC and i don't see that screen anywhere, maybe it's possible only in full game mode..

dunno if you can use it on FMC, but in the full game, go to your squad, and on the top right you'll see a tab saying report. you'll find that and a lot of other useful information there. you might also find it in team stats of you domestic league.

Hi veez,

Let me first say that your tactic works very good for my team.
I play as Gladbach and started using this tactic during the winter stop..

It seems sometimes that my best striker (Schurrle) and my best defender (Balanta), are playing at their position for the first time. They get terrible ratings and I really don't know why... They have good stats and should not get a rating of a 5.5 every match.. Really, really poor.
Also I see that my team has a terrible amount of fouls.. out of this world it seems. Out of nowhere Kevin Grosskreuts hits his opponent like a scissor.. Reason unknown... terrible to see.

Besides that, tactic works well.
Any suggestions or do you recognize what I type above?

View attachment 457441Wow... I was just trying out your tactic and this was one of the remarkable results. Went on a 12 game winning streak in epl and chl. 2 red cards and still managed to score 4 goals and beat United. Now I wanna go to the Danish Superliga and try a game with Br?ndby.

Hi veez,

Let me first say that your tactic works very good for my team.
I play as Gladbach and started using this tactic during the winter stop..

It seems sometimes that my best striker (Schurrle) and my best defender (Balanta), are playing at their position for the first time. They get terrible ratings and I really don't know why... They have good stats and should not get a rating of a 5.5 every match.. Really, really poor.
Also I see that my team has a terrible amount of fouls.. out of this world it seems. Out of nowhere Kevin Grosskreuts hits his opponent like a scissor.. Reason unknown... terrible to see.

Besides that, tactic works well.
Any suggestions or do you recognize what I type above?

the fouls and cards are probably down to the "get stuck in" and "hassle opponents" team settings. you can emove them to see if it helps. recently ive also ben experiencing this problem with ratings. honestly i think its down to the match engine, if players miss crosses, passes or shots it takes a really big toll on their rating, its a bit unrealistic but its what we have to work with at the moment.

View attachment 413686View attachment 413688
master of returns
in the two matches I lost all the goals from set pices.
Veez you have some idea of ​​how to deal with this?

great comeback! are you serious, 5 goals from set pieces in one game? thats incredible. only way i know is to change the defensive set piece settings, but i've tried many combinations and havent found one that helps with these issues. its definately something that needs to be adressed in the next patch

guys, u should try jassar's setting for defending corners, from his latest tactic. it's working very good :). 4 people on posts, 2 on big guys, rest on marking.

Changed the defensive set pieces and stopped conceding pretty much right off the bat.
2 on near post.
2 marking tall players.
1 back post.
1 marking 6 yard box.
Rest are set to "Go back" with one left on the edge of the area.

Just finished my second season and won league 1. I was second going in to the new year but still conceding a lot from set pieces. After a heavy fa cup defeat to Brentford(all most all the goals conceded were from set pieces), I switched to Jessar's set piece defending settings(works!!!) and included the new corner cheat in Truly tika taka by kun(haha :P). Won 16 of the next 20 games to win the league. I had my CB taking the corners so ended up gettings 5 assists in those matches as well :D

View attachment 456757

View attachment 456756

Luke James was my main man again, although the team did it's fair share of goals and assists.
View attachment 456755

Veez will update you on how this does in the championship this weekend. Meanwhile please include the the above mentioned settings in as well, will do wonders for the tactic.

Last edited:
Just finished my second season and won league 1. I was second going in to the new year but still conceding a lot from set pieces. After a heavy fa cup defeat to Brentford(all most all the goals conceded were from set pieces), I switched to Jessar's set piece defending settings(works!!!) and included the new corner cheat in Truly tika taka by kun(haha :P). Won 16 of the next 20 games to win the league. I had my CB taking the corners so ended up gettings 5 assists in those matches as well :D

View attachment 414473

View attachment 414475

Luke James was my main man again, although the team did it's fair share of goals and assists.
View attachment 414478

Veez will update you on how this does in the championship this weekend. Meanwhile please include the the above mentioned settings in as well, will do wonders for the tactic.

Do you have a screen with your new defending settings?

View attachment 414473

View attachment 414475

View attachment 414478

awesome mate, great results! im going to implement the corner settings and repost the tactic after some testing. although im leaving out the "short corner bug" coz im a little bit more traditional. although i pass no judgement on whoever wants to use it.

cheers and look forward to seeing how you do in the championship!

by the way, any other areas that you consider could or should be improved?

awesome mate, great results! im going to implement the corner settings and repost the tactic after some testing. although im leaving out the "short corner bug" coz im a little bit more traditional. although i pass no judgement on whoever wants to use it.

cheers and look forward to seeing how you do in the championship!

by the way, any other areas that you consider could or should be improved?

It's a very stable tactic so nothing much to improve. Maybe tweak Midfielders to be actively involved? Everything seems to be going to the wingbacks only.

best tactic ive used so far but every so often all 3 of my defenders will get like 5.0.....and im still conceeding alot from corners even with the 2 on near......keep up good work

Back