FM 2010 Demo Discussion

• Thread starter Thread starter Kris
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 294
  • Views Views 50K
Yeah agreed, the demo is class, love the new skin and obviously the match engine (it seems to work better than 09 on my laptop anyway, and thats with both games installed). And about the Glenn Hoddle Academy, he set it up a few years back, he takes on the young players (e.g. 18 year olds etc...) that have been released from their clubs and offers them a route back into football. Not that long ago they got a player who was released from Northampton (i think) and took him on at the age of 21 or 22 and he recently signed for Sevilla! Top quality set up in my opinion.

i downloaded it but when i go to open steup is says program unknown select a program what should i do guys?

You have to rename the file mate. Where you see the set up file name you have to add .exe to the end of it. It will then open up and away you go!

hmm i feel that some arsenal players are under-rated well thats what i think and LOL @ chelsea's transfers ban in game

Just make the skins layout and design FM09 style and like someone mentioned before hope they don't keep player stats like this and besides that I have liked the demo so far. I absolutely love the player roles and how it tells you what stats are handy for them!!

whats happened to the background pictures hope they are just left off the demo and not the real game lads

Is it just me or do the player stats seem a little lower than usual?

Btw I am Liverpool, we got £2m to spend and my demo took 20mins to download at a spead of 350 :)

The tactics creator is so easy to use and my new 4231 formation is destroying the opposition,this is largely helped by SI finally sorting it so AM's (the hole behind the forward) now really play well in games unlike in 09.I had Gary O'Neil Playing AM behind the lone striker.

i have a samsung n110 can i play this on it otherwise i wont bother downloading it ? thanks for the help

I really havn't touched it since yesterday. I'm too much into my 09 save. I just can't be brought to fiddle around with the demo when I know I'm not going to import the save into the final version.

Got the strawberry in about 22 min from Bit Torrent and it is FANTASTIC!!!

mine says gold edition is that the same as strawberry? its got some pics n badges/logos?thx
love in it although vermalein is really under valued long shots 9?? thats not right. the 3d goals and assists are much better fabregas is always slotting in a through ball which looks great, playing as arsenal at the min in a 4-4-1-1 arshavin in the hole behins rvp working well not lost a game yet played 6 freindlies so far! all easy teams mind.
the funnest thing is i chosse *** -male and it put me as female so it keeps asking me about sexism in football!:)lol

I started a game and then saved it but when I came back it was going like a tortoise at a funeral. I saved and came back and it was going OK. Otherwise I am impressed with the new set ups.

I've just downloaded the demo and chose a random club (middlesbrough).
From what i've seen so far,i've noticed several bad things about it:
-I don't like the colour of the attributes because you can't tell the good players from the not so good ones,which is important to me when i decide my starting 11,or when buying players.
-Unrealistic:In my 2nd game of the season against swansea away,loads of unrealistic things happened:I dominate,hit the post twice,have a goal disallowed,they practically don't exist,and when they finally get the ball,they shoot from outside the box and it goes in! Their 1st shot of the game,30 mins. gone and the score is 1-0 to them.During the rest of the game,the same story; i dominate,shoot,etc. but don't score,and in the last minute,they launch a counter attack and score again.2-0 final result, a bit unrealistic.
-The tips they give you before a game i thought was a good adition to the game,but my assistant manager disagrees with every single tip!This leaves me confused.
-I feel i am playing a completely different game from fm2009,so i suppose it is just a matter of getting used to it.However,untill i get used to it,it is much more difficult to find things.

Back