FM 2010 Demo Discussion

• Thread starter Thread starter Kris
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 294
  • Views Views 50K
sorry can someone explain to me this tactic wizard? or are you talking about the tactic creator? sorry if i sound stupid. one nice touch is that i've just had a friendly against glenn hoddle's academy tream. it's that real academy he has in spain where he takes released premiership youngesters and keeps them match fit and helps them find a new team. a nice touch...

Loving the match engine and press conferences when you sign a big name. Loving the fans jumping up and down and asking your asst man to set your OI

sorry can someone explain to me this tactic wizard? or are you talking about the tactic creator? sorry if i sound stupid. one nice touch is that i've just had a friendly against glenn hoddle's academy tream. it's that real academy he has in spain where he takes released premiership youngesters and keeps them match fit and helps them find a new team. a nice touch...

Yes the Wizard is the creator.

yeah i dont like the skin, i dunno if its just cuz its differnt but it just seems to hard to find things that in FM09 where either at the top of the screen or just in an obv place, tbh the skin is the only thing that lets it down for me, im so glad they have given jamie mackie at plymouth the upgrade he deserved i havnt started the season yet so i have been playing **** teams mostly but with my tactic i only lost 1-0 to the benfica first team with sidne kerrirson and co so i was quite pleased with that i get the feeling im gonna need to adjust my tactic abit though for championship footy, good game im obv going to buy just hope they can sort the skin out

ok when did Notts County get the new stadium lmao

I thought id prefer the darker skin but i actually prefer the Light.

Im not happy about my system only having half a star for 3D rating :( i thought my PC was more powerful than that.

For the people complaining bout the tactics, can't you switch it back to the 09 style?

Love unveiling signings. I never thought signing Rudi Skacel on a free for Newcastle would be so thrilling!

didnt get to make a signing before i had a transfer embargo put on me.

anyone know if you can call up Andy Driver for Scotland?

Last edited:
anyone know if you can call up Andy Driver for Scotland?

Well if you look up Driver in the game it says he is only allowed to play for England so no you cant.Maybe the full game will have him with scottish 2nd nationallity in.

Lol, Rudi is a legend. He has been immense for me so far!

i got the vanilla version, as my inet is pathetically slow...

im not a big fan of the layout, seems a bit childish and a bit 'beginner',
but im surethis will change wen im used to it, i did prefer the drop downs in the old one though.

took over man utd (as a fan im glad they have added 70m for the sale of the greatest player on the planet!!) but i added a few 09 tactics but it says they cant be used wen i load them, anyone know how to sort this out??

also, do they not have the running arrows anymore?? do u just have to set the type of player they are by right xlicking??

will give it some time, wanna get the strawberry but will take forever on my connection

Before 100 threads come out. Please give us your thoughts,comments,likes and dislikes on the new Football Manager Demo

DOWNLOAD IT HERE

The vanilla demo includes:

Quickstarts for the following countries: England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales

Language packs: English only

Stripped assets: including no player pictures, club logs, competition logos, sounds, etc

The strawberry demo includes:

Quickstarts for the following countries: Brazil, Denmark, England, France, Italy, Northern Ireland, Norway, Portugal, Scotland, Spain, Sweden, Turkey and Wales

Language packs: Danish, Dutch, English, French, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Spanish and Swedish

Full assets: including player pictures, club logos, competition logos, etc for where we have the license. Full pitch textures, stadiums and sounds.

OFFICIAL FAQ & TROUBLESHOOTING HERE

Are you Portsmouth fan?

im sorry but ronaldo - freekick taking 15!!!!!! how stupid can it get?

Back