FM 2010 Demo Discussion

• Thread starter Thread starter Kris
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 294
  • Views Views 50K
If you only watched highlights of certain players doing certain things, everyone would be rated 20s

well ive made it to the end of the demo as spurs, love that you can bring on a sub and change his player style, playing 4-5-1 bring defoe on late for van nistlerooy, change him to poacher with shoot on sight tactics and he bags a hat trick in 9 minutes

even managed to turn a 1-0 deficit against arsenal to a 2-1 win with appropriate instructions they couldnt handle me

much better than 09, takes some getting used to but the additions are excellent, loving the advice from the backroom staff as well

Just started it up with Sunderland, I think the layout will take a while getting used too as well as the tactics creator and things, but loving new little things like ust been challenged to a friendly by Glenn Hoddle Academy love it

Slightly disapppointed with the press conferences, thought they could have jazzed them up a bit, they still have the same boring old repetitive questions although some are worderd differantly, it seems quite easy especially with your assistant giving you so much advice. Seems quite good but will need some time to get use to.

Starting with spurs sold jenas and pavlyuchenko to man city and sunderland for £10m each and signed defour witsel di maria and luis suarez thanks to the 48 monthly installments

i am impressed with the demo, loving the new easy layout and the 3d is great much better than last years, won my game against the reserves lol as if thats an achievement.
BUT i have a major concern! i am a birmingham city fan, we have recently been took over as you all will know by grand top holdings who are going to spend a lot of money on transfers, they wont be on the game surely?

also stephan carr doesnt exist on the game! what is that all about!!! he is a class right back, i have had to settle for johnson and parnaby who just arent the same.

does anyone think that they are saving this for the actual game, or it is a genuine mistake that they have made already?

A netbook skin needs to be made.

• You can not get past a press conference as you cant scroll down that page.
  • Cannot see all the physical attributes for each player.
  • Some of the text overlaps.
Looks great but cant play at the moment unless this gets sorted out.

i am impressed with the demo, loving the new easy layout and the 3d is great much better than last years, won my game against the reserves lol as if thats an achievement.
BUT i have a major concern! i am a birmingham city fan, we have recently been took over as you all will know by grand top holdings who are going to spend a lot of money on transfers, they wont be on the game surely?

also stephan carr doesnt exist on the game! what is that all about!!! he is a class right back, i have had to settle for johnson and parnaby who just arent the same.

does anyone think that they are saving this for the actual game, or it is a genuine mistake that they have made already?

Stephen Carr is a known issue and a patch on release day will fix it.

I don't think they've update stats that much, hoping they will in the final copy

Stephen Carr is a known issue and a patch on release day will fix it.

ok i hope so anyway. thanks

will releases be made for the owners to be changed and finances greatly improved to then?

just finished playing some as Inter. I find the layout to be a bit odd, but I'll get use to it. I love the 3d engine, especially the nets (although they seem really thick, it looks like a cave inside).

I'll play it more later, but for now I'm going to play PES.

Im loving it! Went to Old Trafford as City and was 1 - 0 down right before the half Tevez decides to pop in 2 then after the half he scores another and I think it was Robinho finishing off the scoring to win the game 4 -1.

Absolutely magnificent. What a great feeling it was!

its a very good game so far, i love the new tactics system, much better than those stupid meter things

---------- Post added at 07:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

View attachment 13775

fair enough.

never heard of the glen hoddle academy, any of you?
Yeah mate ive heard of them, he set them up a few years back, the goalkeeper is either dave beasants son or nephew, he takes players who were released by high profile clubs and tries to improve them

Back