FM 2010 Demo Discussion

• Thread starter Thread starter Kris
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 294
  • Views Views 50K
i do not too keen on the tactics its going to take some getting used to but hope it wins me over

i downloaded it but when i go to open steup is says program unknown select a program what should i do guys?

i love it so far :D
and fletcher scored a hat trick. its soo realistic :)

All league's are loaded on the editor. You can insert them with the touch of a button...example My local team Carluke are in the East of Scotland Junior League 2 and if i tick as available then save the database...sorted

a carnt make any subs :( it wont let me go to the tactics wen playing a game any of u no y ?

Ahh, sweet! How many promotions can you achieve, then? Like 10? :O

i love it so far :D
and fletcher scored a hat trick. its soo realistic :)

Agree with the realistic comment, I am celtic and there defence is s*h*i*t*e in the game just like real life and also the strikers couldnae score in a barrel of fannies.

Apart from the above issues I like it, although it will take some time to get use to it.

---------- Post added at 05:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 PM ----------

Forgot to mention JOHN REID keeps selling all ma players without asking.

I love the game. It's so realistic as well. I'm currently wheeling and dealing at West Ham.

they've adapted a lot of things for fm10. i simply can't get to grips with the skin and get frustrated at taking londer to navigate around the game. the tactics creator is good but they have changed so much that i am really struggling to have any success with any team as i am not used to this layout and format ect. i thought the touchline shouts would be good but personally they're not what i expected, especially when you have to wait until the ball has gonne out of play. i wouldve liked a touchline shout that was activated immediately but never mind. just genereally hard to play for me and it looks very plain as they have moved everything to the top. does anyone agree with me? what do you think?

how can i download it via steam? it always says:
"Sorry! An error was encountered while processing your request:

This item is currently unavailable in your region"

i already changed the download-region to UK and Central Europe in the settings, but its still the same

can anyone help
downloaded via steam and got this message
warning
did not find font resource: fonts/vera
ok thing to click

its ok atm, gunna take some getting used to with the skin/setup and the tactics

My curiosity about the tactics wizard has got the better of me and ive downloaded it.It certainly looks much smarter and the tactics wizard is very easy to use,in fact it may make downloading other peoples tactics redundant.

Last edited:
Back