José Reina For Me.
Let In 4 Against St.Mirren
Forked Out 43 Million For Him And If Things Could'nt Get Any Worse He Lets In A Forty Yard Backpass.
Finally Got Rid Of Him In Second Season Selling Him Back To Liverpool For 14 Million:(

why the f**k you give 43 mil for reina???

Rafinha

When I bought Rafinha he done a really good job. Very solid. However, Ozil also does well.
My worst signing is Bryan Ruiz, however he has strung some good perfomances together recently but going to sell and replace with Mata or Jovetic or Alexis Sanchez. By the way i am man u

---------- Post added at 02:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 PM ----------

Rafinha doesn't settle well.

luka modric for me, he was just so average, stats didnt develop at all either. never scored, hardly set any up, couldnt skin people, not great at tackling. so average, bought for 27m, sold 3 seasons later for 24.5m

Fernando Torres, bought him for man city in season 3 for 65 million and he is just so disappointing!!

I signed Rene Howe for Ebbsfleet United. Absolute dog ****. Couldn't hit a bears **** with a cricket bat. He scored 2 in 28 starts. I only persisted with him because I had nobody else. Imagine my delight when Bradford came in for him for £40k.

He's scored 3 in 3 for them!

Carlos Vela, this guy doesn't know where the goal is.

I signed Fred on FM08 for about 15 million a couple of seasons in, he was scoring for fun for his club. Signed for me and scored about 3 goals in 2 seasons

Sound wierd but.....
Lionel Messi, has been horrible for me, should have kept Ronaldo :(

where can you see who was the best and who was the worst signing of the season i the league

A Croatian Striker by the name of Budic, he was reccomended to me by Luka Modric. Paid 15m for him spend 3 seasons at Tottenham scoring around 15 goals in total, sold him for 4m. Cheers Luka lol

Worst Signing..?

To be honest i dont have many, but if i was going to make a judgement on the expextations i had for the player compared with what i actually managed to get from them it would have to be Giovanni Dos Santos... but from a money perspective and the amount of quality i received from a player due to the amount of money i spent would have to be Mark Noble, (THE TWO LISTED PLAYERS HAVE SUBSEQUENTLY STARTED TO IMPROVE AND I AM CURRENTLY MANAGING WBA! AND WELCOME ANY COMMENTS FROM PEOPLE WHO HAVE MANAGED TO GET THESE PLAYERS TO ACHEIVE) Many thanks, and thanks for another useful thread.. :) x

Luis Suarez, cost me 25 Million and is overated on FM 2010 !
Fernando Llorente is a bargain though, costing only 15 Million :)

i signed estonian nation player for 110k
taavi rähn...worst choice ever. even only 110k...only played him 4 times and each time he had less than 4 average and a own goal...

I was desperately looking for a DC near the end of a window for Celtic. Got my scouts to look at the EPL, and one reccommended Joao Paolo Andrade (sp), at 6 million. Utter garbage he was, let him go for 2 million in the next window.

Anicet on loan for Blackpool in the Prem, played upfront for the whole season and never scored. Awful

ADRIANO from Flamengo to Derby. I don't know if anyone else did this, but I expected him to score over a goal every 2 matches. So I brought him 20 million and paid 80,000 a week. He didn't settle and didn't score once in 30 games. Sold to Shaktar Donetsk for only 10 million a year later, and ended up also paying 30,000 of his wages for 3 years. DO NOT BUY!

Messi. 120m. Got injured first season. Second season scored 5 goals. Got injured all third season. Fourth season 2 goals. 5th season only managed 19app because in and out of injury room. 6th season 7 goals 7th season sold to Barcelona for 22m.